Bsnl speeds increased again! ?

Anubis said:
^Bro on UL1350 , when you cross 15GB its gonna be 512kbps only . 15GB will be finished in 20hrs of continuous downloads . Revert back to UL750 , no need to pay 600 bucks extra for 15GB

Not really. There are many ppl who are not very heavy down loaders and use about 20-30GB of bandwidth every month for live streaming etc... For them faster speed should be a boon IMO.

My plan got changed to UL 750 Plus now....getting costant speeds above 60KB/s...must say plan change was accepted even on 3rd and got changed within 24 hrs :p

Here's a speedtest.

One weird thing doing a speedtest to Singapore serves gives quite higher speeds !

Speedtest to Phuket

Speedtest to SFO

^ dont post same thing again & again, If FUP is imposed before 6 months from Jun 2010....tell me..no FUP in UL 750 till Nov end 2010. Take my words

FUP for UL 750 it won't happen !
BSNL already loosing a lot of customers, the last thing they want to do is imposing some thing stupid as FUP on UL 750...

lol.........guys just enjoy downloading. Jab FUP ayega tab dekha jayga.

I also think BSNL wont dare to implement FUP here. (Because it's the one and only most basic (truely) unlimited plan). Koi to plan hona chahiye without FUP.

^YA....i went on monday and asked them whether fup will be implemented for 750ul or not and they were like no it will not be for that plan......:happy:

are you guys getting 55-60 constant on all the downloads?
for all I have observed till now I am getting 30 constant but 55-60 is just a fraction of fluctuation I get... every now and then

Back