BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home unlimited plans.

Re: BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home limited plans.

@Anubis : I havent crossed 4 gb yet!! besides the name of the service still shows BB home combo UL 1350. So i guess i'll just have to wait.

i also haven't crossed 15gb yet , but do not have any increase in speeds, think its time to complain ...

Doc Holliday said:
Guys, there is this BBG Speed Combo 4500 plan by BSNL; it is of course limited to 75 gb, but it is 8Mbps. It is for my office, 75 gb is enough, usually we use 50 gb per month. I would like to go for this plan. Do I need any special modem for it (8Mbps) or the usual suspects will do?

in most cases,You don't need a new modem. But increased speeds will depend upon quality of your line. how far away are you from local exchange?

Hey Guys,

I stay in ulhasnagar (thane dist mumbai), Last month i had subscribed to 750 Plan, i use to receive 30kbps but now i am receiving around 60 - 80 kbps. (Although BSNL sucks, those su***** took 1 and half month just to transfer the phone from my one building to another adjacent building.) but there is definitely increase in speed and enjoying it.

Hey Guys,

I stay in ulhasnagar (thane dist mumbai), Last month i had subscribed to 750 Plan, i use to receive 30kbps but now i am receiving around 60 - 80 kbps. (Although BSNL sucks, those su***** took 1 and half month just to transfer the phone from my one building to another adjacent building.) but there is definitely increase in speed and enjoying it.

Anubis said:
I think you didn't read the post heading properly
I was wondering for some time but guess you are the perfect person to ask as i think u have an established command over the english language as well as have the tech front covered

The thread Subject says -"Speed increase of certain Home Limited Plans"

But the OP only talks about the speed/bandwidth increase of Bsnl Unlimited plans

AFAIK plans were classified as limited or UL based on the data amount One could download Not the speed.

So the thread heading is misleading i guess...

and you are checking Rajveer unnecessarily

^^ Thread title needs correction. Request sent for the editing.

damn me on unl 512 @1350 - no speed increases for moa , however 15gb should have been crossed like in the first 3 days

will wait till 1st july to see status , also, i am on the 59. xxxxxx network

time for 2 x unl 750 plans??

I'm on Home 1350UL plan and I haven't received any speed boost for the month of July till now. Should I go and talk to BSNL people regarding this? Will change my plan back to HOME 750UL next month.

Back