BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home unlimited plans.

Re: BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home limited plans.

I also have to call head here, he changes the plan just within a hour :) (He can change only during first 3-5 days of month, no after that)

tufel said:
r u f****** kidding me? i just had to ring the customer care. i dont thnk it even took an hour.sweet,eh?
No, he is not. At some places like ours, we have to submit an application and plan gets changed from 1st of next month.

In my city too, the plan is only changed when we submit a written application and that too takes place on the 1st of the next month. Also, we need to ensure that the application is submitted atleast 3 working days before the 1st of the next month. We need to remember that BSNL is still being run by "babus".

I too will be visiting the local BSNL office in the next couple of days. It seems that from next month onwards, I will be paying 1688/- for two connections rather than 1519/- per connection and for this, I say, "Thank you BSNL".

I am also saved...I was thinking of upgrading to 900 or 1000 plan because at 256 kps , you get very slow spees for VPN connectivity to office......and i am using my net primariliy for that only

My countdown started.I was in 1350 plan .today i submitted application to change my plan from 1350 to 750 ...Lets see what will happen

My countdown started.I was in 1350 plan .today i submitted application to change my plan from 1350 to 750 ...Lets see what will happen

Err if you are in Blore...just call up asap to 1500 (select 3 for English, then 0---to customer care direct).....tell them ur BSNL No, Consumer No, Your Mobile Conatct No and tell them the plan to change to ( UL 750 Plus)....Call up before 5 pm....Take down the consumer done. Mine was done in less than 24 hours and my plan is already shifted from Home 500 Combo + to UL 750 Plus and m getting 512 kbps UL :)

tufel said:
r u f****** kidding me? i just had to ring the customer care. i dont thnk it even took an hour.sweet,eh?

Neither I replied to you nor kidded.Use better language next time if you claim yourself a gentleman.

And no in Kolkata , no plan change occurs unlees you give a xerox of a paid copy of your last month's phone bill with a written plan change request

All I can say guys , Picture abhi baki hai mere dost ....

I have something else planned especially since UL 1350 is crap now

Anubis said:
And no in Kolkata , no plan change occurs unlees you give a xerox of a paid copy of your last month's phone bill with a written plan change request

All I can say guys , Picture abhi baki hai mere dost ....

I have something else planned especially since UL 1350 is crap now

What kind of picture you are waiting? BSNL just have introduced new plans on 31 May 2010 without any FUP with exception to unfortunate UL 1350 (Not every Indian is heavy downloader,15GB@ 2Mbps speed is more than enough for them) Do you think they are fool enough to enforce FUP on UL 750 plans in a very short time. Let the people enjoy double speed, don't scare them with your false imagination of FUP.

Guys, What about BB Home Combo UL 625 CS1 plan ? Are they going to upgrade these plan ?

virus32win said:
What kind of picture you are waiting? BSNL just have introduced new plans on 31 May 2010 without any FUP with exception to unfortunate UL 1350 (Not every Indian is heavy downloader,15GB@ 2Mbps speed is more than enough for them) Do you think they are fool enough to enforce FUP on UL 750 plans in a very short time. Let the people enjoy double speed, don't scare them with your false imagination of FUP.
ALthough i dont love the way 32win is putting it, but im agreeing with him, aint nothing gonna happen anubis, chill and download, dont get fcuked up

I am not scaring anyone . Neither am I getting fcuked up . You guys are misinterpreting my statement in a wrong way . What I meant was since FUP is inititated in UL 1350 , so I am busy now working for a backup .

And anyways nobody even I never thought FUP and BSNL will ever be together but now it is . Specially 2010 is Year of FUP since FUP was a virus which didn't attack BSNL but in 2010 BSNL fell prey to it also . So anything and everything's possible , I am just laying out the facts . And please , I am not at all scaring anyone here .

i am getting this speed now-:D:D:D:D

BSNL 500c

has the speed increased for anyone on the UL 1350 plan?

@ Wraith - Yes its been upgraded to 2 Mbps for 15GB and then 512kbps after 15GB

@Anubis : I know it has been changed on paper but is anyone on UL 1350 actually seeing the difference. I am on UL 1350 and there has been no change for me yet.

as far as i observed, its only 117.x.x.x series UL1350 plans who got upgraded and 59.x.x.x never got any change yet, i am on 59 series.

@Wraith - Its coz you already exceeded 15GB , duh !!! Same case like me . I exceeded 15GB on the very first 3 days but the upgrade announced and occured in the 5th day . So I too couldn't experience the change . But do a speedtest it'll clear your thoughts

Guys, there is this BBG Speed Combo 4500 plan by BSNL; it is of course limited to 75 gb, but it is 8Mbps. It is for my office, 75 gb is enough, usually we use 50 gb per month. I would like to go for this plan. Do I need any special modem for it (8Mbps) or the usual suspects will do?

Wraith said:
@Anubis : I know it has been changed on paper but is anyone on UL 1350 actually seeing the difference. I am on UL 1350 and there has been no change for me yet.
I am on same plan , but for some really strange ,I saw that 2 mbps speed but only during night time , good thing speed shoots upto 3 mbps .

I think I haven't crossed 15 GB yet .

but ,when I try to see this speed during day time , no matter whether it's FTP or Http file download , speed remains 512 kbps .

Back