Budget earphone with mic for under 600rs and 1000rs.

Please don't waste your money on Sennheiser CX series IEMs, they don't even last 3-4 months, my wife bought at least 10 pairs of them in various airports...all of them died ( one side)...I threw away at least 15-20 pairs of similar IEMs recently..one could buy a very decent pair of IEM with MMCX connector with the wasted money.
I've given her a T2 this time with a really thick custom cable, she's very careless with gadgets, but it's still alive.
The removable cables on the chi-fis and even the ATHM20/30/40/50/60/70 "x" could be to resolve breaking cable issues. Cable broken : NP : Just buy new.

Earphones are bit oldschool now. TWS is the good option. Why not buy TWS earbuds if you get them in same budget as a good earphone. I am using this ptron bassbuds since jan 2020 and they have the best bass I have ever heard. They have also fallen from my hands for around 10-15 times yet they are working flawlessly.

Ptron bassbuds

Untitled.png

Can the battery inside these wireless earphones be changed easily once they go bad or the entire thing needs to be thrown in the bin?

I still don't think wireless ones have yet matched the performance of wired ones. Yes, the gap has reduced but still a long way to go. Sure, the costly ones may come close but given price to sound quality output, for me wired are still the best..

Can the battery inside these wireless earphones be changed easily once they go bad or the entire thing needs to be thrown in the bin?
I may be wrong but given how small the battery size is, they would have made some permanent arrangement to fix battery so as to keep costs down and portability high.

The TWS needs to be thrown in the bin( that's where they belong in the first place)most large can's battery can be changed ( but not very easily specially those with touch pads)
Earphones are bit oldschool now. TWS is the good option. Why not buy TWS earbuds if you get them in same budget as a good earphone. I am using this ptron bassbuds since jan 2020 and they have the best bass I have ever heard. They have also fallen from my hands for around 10-15 times yet they are working flawlessly.

Ptron bassbuds

View attachment 94609
I'm sorry to say this, but you possibly never heard how true bass sounds ( even Synth bass)
What you're hearing is the bloated mid bass rumble even for muted notes ( that's what earpod pros produce, never heard this model though... but highly doubt it will be any better)

Ptron bassbuds

View attachment 94609

Your expectations are way too high ;)
I may be wrong but given how small the battery size is, they would have made some permanent arrangement to fix battery so as to keep costs down and portability high.
You are right!

Back