Budget 21-30k Budget Touchscreen Laptop for regular use

I have bought Asus S200E - CT331H(Champagne Gold) in last minute change of plans.
Preferred Chiclet keyboard over Accutype, since heard many reviews about keys falling out of the laptop.
Also checked at lenovo center, u can't type properly on accutype one.
Added advantage of 4gb ram over 2gb one.

Ordered it from Amazon.in @ 28300 using Citibank credit card and under 1500rs cash back offer(will be credited after 2 months).

Config :
11.6 inch HD Touchscreen.
PDC 2117
4 GB DDR3 Ram
500gb 5400rpm HDD
Intel HD Graphics
Win 8
4.5hrs backup(as on website)

Received the Lappy and its looking very good shiny silver aluminum casing and chick-let keyboard is pleasant to type on.
Win 8 is running flawlessly........loved the standby thing of the lappy, company claiming 14 days of standby.
Also up in 3 sec from sleep, touch is also awesome.

Just updating win 8 to win 8.1 is PITA.
first asking for 900mb security downloads, then it will ask for win 8.1 upgrade(3.7gb) :(

In nutshell, very good portable lappy with good looks and (multi)touch functionality...

haris5sani :- searching lappy almost with same requirement. Hv u bought Lenovo S210?
IMO, HP & Lenovo r sturdy & fanatic compare to Dell nowadays. How's ASS of HP & Lenovo in small town?
Finally bought Asus S200E - CT331H & received the Lappy and its looking very good shiny silver aluminum casing and chick-let keyboard is pleasant to type on.
Win 8 is running flawlessly........loved the standby thing of the lappy, claiming 14 days of standby.
Also up in 3 sec from sleep, touch is also awesome.

Just updating win 8 to win 8.1 is PITA.
first asking for 900mb security downloads, then it will ask for win 8.1(3.7gb) :(

In nutshell, very good portable lappy with good looks and (multi)touch functionality...

Congo haris5sani.
Hows Amazon experiance in view of delivery & genuine product.
Is this lappy run Game smoothly? I wish to opt for my growing son. Worth?

Thanks
They deliver it on the time as they have mentioned, in 5 days.
Casual games like dota, cs1.6 are running smoothly........didn't tried with graphic intensive one, since gaming will be less on this.

Back