Bugged with DTDC , Suggest a better Courier company

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarang said:
dtdc has beed really good for me.

Have orsered at least 15 odd things from KMD without any hassles. Only once did dtdc screw the package when i had ordered my AE2s from Tech2, and in that case as well i am very sure that the Tech2 guys are to blame for the horrendous packaging.

Anuj (Mediahome) knows better the experience we've had with Gati. :mad:

AE2s from Tech2 :S :?

sarang , gati might charge high octroi for octroi prone regions agreed , but dtdc have had a knife run thru the packets in pune region.

sarang said:
LOL yeah, they are the same guys selling AE2

See this

Audioengine - Upgrade your music

And look at the reviewers name here.

Tech2.com India > Audioengine 2 Speakers > Reviews > HiFi & TV > Speakers

Now we know the reason for the rave reivews for the AE2s over there dont we. :p

Going OT here..

hey all, my name is Siddharth Bhatia, i freelance for AVMAX as a technical writer , and work for CNBC as AV editor, for their tech2 show and

www.tech2.com website. i must have reviewed about 65-70 pieces of AV gear till now, some great, some crap.

Great to see a community of indian enthusiasts here! i'm sure we can exchange some valuable tips and thoughts

hello from siddharth bhatia

What complete nonsense. Just goes to show what low levels Indian tech sites can go to :|

mediahome.in said:
sarang , gati might charge high octroi for octroi prone regions agreed , but dtdc have had a knife run thru the packets in pune region.

total BS with Gati in terms of Octroi.

for everyone else who dunno what happened between messa, Gati and Anuj.

I ordered verbatim dvds paid 650. Octroi at 3% = 21 Rs.

Gati charges me as below
Octroi = 21
Octroi payment fees = 75
Sum = 96
Service Taxes = 12Rs
= 108 Rs?
:S
anyone get the logic :rofl: ?

@sTALKEr: yeah stoooping real low. Sorry for the OT

@mods: kindly remove/relocate discussion between me n sTALKEr regarding Tech2 and clean up the thread deemed suitable.

sarang said:
total BS with Gati in terms of Octroi.

for everyone else who dunno what happened between messa, Gati and Anuj.

I ordered verbatim dvds paid 650. Octroi at 3% = 21 Rs.

Gati charges me as below
Octroi = 21
Octroi payment fees = 75
Sum = 96
Service Taxes = 12Rs
= 108 Rs?
:S
anyone get the logic :rofl: ?

@sTALKEr: yeah stoooping real low. Sorry for the OT

@mods: kindly remove/relocate discussion between me n sTALKEr regarding Tech2 and clean up the thread deemed suitable.
^ Yes i know , but that is only for pune i dont know why :S , i send packets to mumbai and nagpur both octroi prone area's people are not even charged. infact pune also many people are not charged at all. strange it happened. but via dtdc i have had many bad exp in pune it self. i think one case the person got the packet in 11 days in pune :S

DTDC in Noida sucks big time....my package is shown delivered but to whom only god knows...

tried calling their noida branch and nobody picks the call...

tried online support but again a bunch of retards replying the same thing over and over ..package is delivered sir...WTH

^ try visit those guys in the office and ask them for POD , they at times keep it with them self . their services have degraded big time

mediahome.in said:

Same for me as well, I had ordered a graphics card and the entire package was torn apart and then repacked when it reached me. :no:
DTDC suc** sumtimes.

mediahome.in said:
GATI by far is the best , expensive but better. they keep the packets in a good shape, 99% regions they serve they deliver quickly as well , dont have knife cut thru the packets like dtdc . these DTDC people are lunatics , they opened one of the packets , removed the packing checked it. and then coz they were unable to restore the packing sent it back me saying the door was closed.

to add to what you said, I ordered headphones around 4 times from you and now would be the fifth I guess. 2 times, the packets were torn as if they wanted to check what was inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back