Bugged with DTDC , Suggest a better Courier company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've faced delivery problems with DTDC & the clown who answers the phone gives me a different rate everytime even if it's after 10 minutes.

Try Trackon.Had no issues so far - Trackon Couriers Pvt. Limited Professional are okay-ish.Your best bet would be Blue Dart but they're damn expensive.

why not go for Pafex(FedEx india).
i generally buy many things from ebay.
but i receive them quickly when delivered though Pafex.

Winter said:
I've faced delivery problems with DTDC & the clown who answers the phone gives me a different rate everytime even if it's after 10 minutes.

Try Trackon.Had no issues so far - Trackon Couriers Pvt. Limited Professional are okay-ish.Your best bet would be Blue Dart but they're damn expensive.

talking with trackon people they seem to be decent :)

1) Blue Dart
2) First Flight
3) DHL (for heavy freight)

Don't even bother with professional. most of the packages that you send will arrive in either pieces or .. damaged.

Cheers :)

first flight is another option.

GATI - BLUE DART - PAFEX - TNT all deliver to limited locations in the country and offer similar kind of services . next day in major metros ' and 2 days in smaller cities.

what am looking for is some1 with indepth service first flight , blaze , trackon -( just spoke to them will know thier coverage etc soon) these deliver even in smaller cities and towns

DTDC have caused some major delays for me for stupid reasons. But they ended up delivering package intact in the end every time.

First Flight = conditionally good. Have had mixed results with them.

Professional = better experience recently. I still feel they dont handle package too well. No damage to items but box was little flattened.

GATI = PITA with all stupid documents and conditions.

Bluedart = too expensive

Blazeflash = ok

TNT = best experience so far. Little on expensive side for individual, but for a dealer like you, talk to them and get a account with them. You will get good rates and service ( free pickups etc ).

Opening up an account with blue dart and tnt is painful so much paper work they ask for . i think of shifting to blazeflash for a while and checking them out, because DTDC delhi branches have become thugs mostly i doubt thier main center here for opening up the packets. because even local packets are being reported opened and tampered with

^ BlazeFlash delivers to the remotest part, however, have ZERO online tracking system. It doesn't work and support people are almost dumb to track your packet in time. One almost have to wait 15 mins in call for them to track.

Lets see i will talk with blaze tomorrow if they offer cheaper prices than DTDC as most say they do , i rather get the packets insured for smaller locations than having packets being opened and tampered with by DTDC

mediahome.in said:
Lets see i will talk with blaze tomorrow if they offer cheaper prices than DTDC as most say they do , i rather get the packets insured for smaller locations than having packets being opened and tampered with by DTDC

Yes, thats true. But it will be one time paper work and you are set.

Do one thing. Shift to Blazeflash for now and continue process and get the paperwork done with TNT even if it takes a while.

They have fantastic service when it comes to package handling from my personal experience and tracking system works perfectly.

^ TNT does not serve many locations , only the bigger cities they cover. GATI and TNT are at par with services in most cities and both serve limited locations . its DTDC that is troubling me for the smaller cities

+1 to what Shripad said.. i totally forgot about TNT, excellent service. But again location delivery could be an issue.

Shripad said:
Yes, thats true. But it will be one time paper work and you are set.

Do one thing. Shift to Blazeflash for now and continue process and get the paperwork done with TNT even if it takes a while.

They have fantastic service when it comes to package handling from my personal experience and tracking system works perfectly.

Blazeflash?. No.1 worst service in the world. They never delivered in Hyderabad, no proper response, lost both packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back