Bugged with DTDC , Suggest a better Courier company

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mediahome.in do you attach the invoice/proforma with your shipment? I've been shipping using DTDC for ages and have had almost no reports of opened packages - I do however attach 2 copies of declaration + proforma with each package.

So far TNT has been the best for me. Rahul sent me a package which was received the next day without any delay. Awesome tracking system too unlike Dtdc which reported 'sent for delivery' for 3days. i have no idea abt bluedart but it had to be better than pro n dtdc as ppl recommend it.
major9 said:
Speed & Safe is good & reliable. Also Professional is good.

Haha gud one. :rofl:

stay away from blazeflash!!! i thought DTDC was good. First flight seems like a better option IMO.

I think a buyer in an unreachable location won't mind paying shipping charges if using bluedart or such

clank said:
@mediahome.in do you attach the invoice/proforma with your shipment? I've been shipping using DTDC for ages and have had almost no reports of opened packages - I do however attach 2 copies of declaration + proforma with each package.

yes i do , there is no way you can make them courier stuff or else. another issue being that their delivery times have become horrible . from what was next day for mumbai . its become 2 -3 days for mumbai, same for all metro cities. in recent times even uptop 8 -10 days for mumbai pune, etc. they mark it as air send it by surface :no: . in all they have become a terror to be with .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back