Bulk Order from www.coolpc.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
i`m looking forward t obuying a couple of blue led case fans...
i think 80 mm. will finalise in a couple of days. and pm ya funky ok kya..
also will i get a transperent side panel ?? or can i get it made here???

i wud say, send ur side pannel via courier to sunny, and hell be able to do the needful i think, ive seen the work of the guy who cuts the sidepanels there, steady hand, so u can get a gr artwork cut out on ur sidepannel, i plan to do the same if i buy a new cabinet, am sure sunny wud be able to help you out ;)

Rave said:
i wud say, send ur side pannel via courier to sunny, and hell be able to do the needful i think, ive seen the work of the guy who cuts the sidepanels there, steady hand, so u can get a gr artwork cut out on ur sidepannel, i plan to do the same if i buy a new cabinet, am sure sunny wud be able to help you out ;)

lol...sure...send em over :D

BTW, that guy can cut some sexy fan grills...i have many cut with me now....

yep saw those grills when you posted pics in your sale thread.
What does he use? those automatic machines or what? the work is really nice.
I am planning to do my cutting all by myself. But for the first time I am nervous touching wavemaster ;)

You guys are going offtopic.....

And Funky ---- What abt the payment ???? How do I pay you??? I have an account in a bank. But no online accounts. nothing. I plan to buy the Vantec Card fan. It is 29$. and 1 Aus$ = 33 Rs. So, 19$ is approx 660Rs.

Can I send you a cheque?? You can ship the card to me after you recieve the cheque and encash it(I hope I can trust you ;)).

Please let me know and I can confirm.....

yep cheque will do but DD will be better as for outstation cheque bank charges flat Rs.100 so you will have to send me the cheque value+Rs.100. So DD will work out cheaper I guess.
Shipping can be paid later as i said.
PM me if this is fine with you so i can send my address to you.

funky are u sure there arent gonna be any probs in the customs & stuff gonna get stuck there.

& we might end up paying more.

let me know bout the customs thing. cause i dont mind paying for the product n shipping. but unneccesarily customs we might have to pay a lot more.

ya man me too worried about customs...
please do clarify as to how muct if atall we'd have to pay customs..
btw i wanna this
http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/pr...d=548&osCsid=0865855c923061e9deae636f17e70f94

its 80mm blue led fan... 10$* 33 = 330 rupees... and me planning to buy 2 so it would come to 660 ruppees.. hmm.. and how much for shipping. please help with this...
and what would be the total approx cost including shipping and custom if atall..

and i`m also want tio buy for my graphc card.. the vantec heatsink looks ditto like my stock heatsink... excluding the logo.. my core gpu temp stay around 63 degrees celsius... is that good? or should it be lower?

under new custums rules and rates no. PC parts wont get stuck.
Anything else and yep it will face problems.
Finally indian IT is going in right place.

have u had any probs with customs before funky?

those are good fans chic, just bought 2 of them, working fine, cfm same as the antec fans. shipping is around 28 - 30$ for 2kgs i think

@chic magnet....

Those temps are insanely high...... I don't think your heatsink is making proper contact with the CPU. Apply some Arctic Silver 5 and reseat the heatsink properly....

The temps will plummet. Idle should be around 37 and load should be around 42.

63 is insane .....

@ nikhil
dude i was talking about my gpu not cpu!!! lol
my cpu temp is at 40 degrees celcius at full load .. no worries for me here..
wanted to know if the GPU(graphic processing unit) temps are higher than they should be? . and 63-65 degrees is under full load..
ohh btw how much do these fans weigh??? hmm the weight is not listed on the site or is it?
and funky can

chic_magnet posted 20.13 minutes later:

@ nikhil
dude i was talking about my gpu not cpu!!! lol
my cpu temp is at 40 degrees celcius at full load .. no worries for me here..
wanted to know if the GPU(graphic processing unit) temps are higher than they should be? . and 63-65 degrees is under full load..
ohh btw how much do these fans weigh??? hmm the weight is not listed on the site or is it?
also me looking forward to buying one of these fan grills ---
http://www.coolpc.cpom.au/catalog/p...d=675&osCsid=0865855c923061e9deae636f17e70f94
http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/pr...d=671&osCsid=0865855c923061e9deae636f17e70f94

both are UV blue grills.. and at 3$ = 99 rupees... which one do you guys think is better??

so the total comes to 660+99 = 759 rupees...

and funky can't i pay you cash? cause that would be the best payment option for me.
please pm with details..
thanks!

@ chic, create an account & add it to ur cart. it will tell u the total weight & shipping cost to india.

funky when are u ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back