Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

^Aman did you apply the patch? DigitalDude what about you?

Gannu said:
^Aman did you apply the patch? DigitalDude what about you?
Nope no patch. When the game runs well i never apply any patches (until and unless its a MP game).

^Got it off via Steam? Or got the physical copy? I think Steam auto-updates the version and a new patch was released just yesterday.

Nvm the problem isn't that severe. At least I can run everything maxed out at 8x AA. :p

Gannu said:
^Got it off via Steam? Or got the physical copy? I think Steam auto-updates the version and a new patch was released just yesterday.

I got it from... last name Row, first name Skid. :ashamed:

Gannu said:
Nvm the problem isn't that severe. At least I can run everything maxed out at 8x AA. :p
So did i, our cards are pretty much same in performance.

perfrel_1920.gif

^ Green one's mine. Though i think you have unlocked ur card into a 6970 :p

wonderful game ........
the best thing is playing the echos .......... 5 to 8 mins of fultoo entertainment ....... good for when u are taking a break ....

Gannu said:
^Yeah and overclocked it to 10% of the clocks. :p
One of my friend also has the card, he said that when he unlocked his card, he started facing more glitches than before. You're not facing that, right?

bond_212 said:
wonderful game ........

the best thing is playing the echos .......... 5 to 8 mins of fultoo entertainment ....... good for when u are taking a break ....
Yeah it is, this is one game whose sequel i am dearly waiting.

^Nope not glitches per se. Just that diagonal issue. Anyways not a biggie. Downloading 11.4 drivers now. Let's see how it goes. :)

^^ The diagonal line goes off if you turn down the Post Processing to Medium.

Lord Nemesis said:
^^ The diagonal line goes off if you turn down the Post Processing to Medium.
Oh thanks for that. Will do that. :)

Leave it to People Can Fly to make a bug-ridden port for the PC. Did you try the title update for this game? There a host of shadow fixes available on the WWW as well.

^Toning down the PP to medium helped.

Completed the game today and it felt really good. Refreshing rather with that skillshot based shooting system. Unlocked some 97 skillshots out of the 130 odd ones. Something unique from those usual boring war-based FPS titles. People Can Fly could've definitely improved the game by fixing a whole lot of bugs and glitches - sometimes the characters' lips wouldn't budge while speaking, sometimes the protagonist is unable to jump over certain obstacles at a different location other than the center of the obstacle itself, glitches in the graphics etc. Was a pretty short game though. Pretty sad that I felt sick during the playthrough and had to leave the game midway through.

I'd give it a 8 on 10. If this was EPIC's response to KZ3, I don't quite think they got that right. KZ3 was a completely different experience.

Gannu said:
If this was EPIC's response to KZ3
I don't really think it was. It was in its own class. Didn't have this much fun playing a shootrer... EVER.

Certainly my fav shooter from 2011 so far (But BF3 will top it <3 ) (I have played one level of KZ3 so far).

started playing it.. and its fun.. apart from some glitches and shadow part :mad:

love shooting them in their ba**s and asses.. :p

Aman27deep said:
I have played one level of KZ3 so far.
Have you completed KZ2 yet? It wouldn't be worthwhile playing KZ3 without playing KZ2. You wouldn't get a grip of the storyline otherwise.

Bulletstorm was certainly a refreshing shooter but this is nowhere close to KZ3 in terms of the character driven storyline and gameplay. That'd be my view though. :)

kauzy said:
started playing it.. and its fun.. apart from some glitches and shadow part :mad:

love shooting them in their ba**s and asses.. :p
Tone down the PP to medium. Should solve some issues. :p

Played Bulletstorm on Ps3, so many jagged edges and pathetic AF. The objects in the distance look as if they are drawn on something as old as a Ps2. I want to know how it compares to the 360 version. PC would be way better I imagine.

^ Nope. PC has it's own big share of glitches and by far the worst.

The worst being blocky shadows, weird lighting and overall bad graphic performance. Sad really cause it's a really fun game.

viralbug said:
^ Nope. PC has it's own big share of glitches and by far the worst.

The worst being blocky shadows, weird lighting and overall bad graphic performance. Sad really cause it's a really fun game.
Really? cause i faced none. The game looks just FABULOUS on all maxed with 16x AA on 1980*1080. REALLY GOOD.

Just started playing it yesterday. Little late to the party, eh? Anyways, I'm on Act 5 now. Boy-o-boy this game is pure awesomeness! Finally a good, fun and adrenaline pumping non-war based FPS game after a long time. Lets not forget our Wallington P. Tallylicker. ;) Loving the game.

Back