Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

I'm stucked at Act 5 Chapter 2 where in you have to traverse through pipes not able to find the path.

skumar9988 said:
I installed the game on my home PC and I was busy with some work and when I again started the game yesterday I was like WTF :0

the game was completed and then I found My wife COmpleted the game in my absence... hahahha

She enjoyed it..
lol that's awesome dude - i hope in the future i find a wifey like that :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
I'm stucked at Act 5 Chapter 2 where in you have to traverse through pipes not able to find the path.
YouTube - BulletStorm Walkthrough: Act 5 - Chapter 2: How do we solve that?

lol that's awesome dude - i hope in the future i find a wifey like that

I trained her a lot bro..still remember playing Halo CE with her..was too much to handle that time but now...She's asking for some more games like this..hahaha..and asking How can I change the main player to Triksha..:)

Unfortunately Skumar, you can't switch the main character in the Single Player campaign. It will always be Grayson. Although, EPIC could have added co-op element, still not sure why they chose to cut that off. Considering Ishi is present with you on most occasions and Trishka joins in later on, they could have added co-op play in the SP campaign.

Played 2 more levels - love this game <3

skumar9988 said:
I trained her a lot bro..still remember playing Halo CE with her..was too much to handle that time but now...She's asking for some more games like this..hahaha..and asking How can I change the main player to Triksha..:)
lol. i guess that is better than "i want a diamond necklace" ain't it not? :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Unfortunately Skumar, you can't switch the main character in the Single Player campaign. It will always be Grayson. Although, EPIC could have added co-op element, still not sure why they chose to cut that off. Considering Ishi is present with you on most occasions and Trishka joins in later on, they could have added co-op play in the SP campaign.
I know this but this is what she was asking me...

Aman27deep said:
lol. i guess that is better than "i want a diamond necklace" ain't it not? :p

Definitely it is... :)

^ bro so how old are your dude, btw i dont believe she love 3d games :| so does she play any multi-player or any hardcore extreme games

turning 27 this 16th...

Games she like are Halo CE, Nail'd, Bulletstorm for sure, Angry Birds :) , Plants Vs Zombies..

initially she hated when I use to play but then she started following me...and my games..

lemme see if I can drag her here also.. ;)

Completed the game. Ran into a glitch in Act 7 Chapter 1 and had to reboot the entire chapter. The game turned out to be pretty good. Sequel is a given. Bouncer turned out to be one of my favourite weapons towards the end. Like I said before, it would have been really good, had they incorporated co-op campaign. But was overall, it was fun.

^yes thats what i also feel.. shud have co-op campaign...

Can anyone recommend me some good LAN Multiplayer games..

Ethan_Hunt said:
Completed the game. Ran into a glitch in Act 7 Chapter 1 and had to reboot the entire chapter. The game turned out to be pretty good. Sequel is a given. Bouncer turned out to be one of my favourite weapons towards the end. Like I said before, it would have been really good, had they incorporated co-op campaign. But was overall, it was fun.
Allwyn did you complete the game on the PC or did you switch to the PS3 version later? How bad were the stuttering during the later stages?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Atleast 10 of my friends would have bought this if it had any form of competitive multiplayer gaming. If the sequel doesn't have it, then bad for them.

Gannu said:
Allwyn did you complete the game on the PC or did you switch to the PS3 version later? How bad were the stuttering during the later stages?
I dunno about him, but i am 40% or so through the game, and i am facing no shuttering at all.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

skumar9988 said:
Can anyone recommend me some good LAN Multiplayer games..
I'm a shooter's whore, so i'll recommend

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World at War

Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3

Counter Strike Source

Quake 3 & 4

Halo 1 PC

Team Fortress 2

Gannu said:

I completed it on the PC. I'm not sure what caused the stuttering for me, but it was pretty bad. The only thing that kept me going was the solid frame rates I got on the PC, which weren't present on the PS3. There were some other issues with shadows being rendered oddly, some weird fog would run through dark areas etc. You can look up for a shit load of other issues over the Internet. There are .ini tweaks available for the game. If that works out for you, then you're lucky. Else you're looking at a shoddy job from People Can Fly for the PC. I haven't seen EPIC announcing any patch for these issues either.

I completed the game on PC. Nice campaign. Well, would have been more fun if there was some fix to the stuttering which was bad. No other technical issues or glitches.

Finished it. Was thoroughly entertaining. Best use of the Unreal Engine I would say.

jc36lect3r said:
Finished it. Was thoroughly entertaining. Best use of the Unreal Engine I would say.
Did you suffer from any sort of shuttering like many others?

Did anyone else notice that the NPC's lips wouldn't move, when the dialogues were delivered? I'm not talking about the cut-scenes, but this is during the game. I noticed this while travelling in an elevator with both, Ishi and Trishka, and both of them were yanking their lines, but their face was stone cold and no lip movement was present. Glitch perhaps?

@Ethan

for PC version, nope, the lips were moving when the dialogues were delivered by the NPC. Even during the battle, whenever, they made some comment you could see their lips moving.
It's only the stuttering that killed the joy in the game. :mad:

Aman27deep said:
Did you suffer from any sort of shuttering like many others?
Minor. Didn't get in the way though. Wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it.

Back