Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

But the thing is, fun factor will not be the same in later stages of the game. It gets kind of repetitive.

Booted the PS3 version, thankfully, it doesn't share the same issues as the PC version, but the frame rates are mostly at 30fps. :(

I'll try last few tweaks with the PC version, before throwing in the towel.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Booted the PS3 version, thankfully, it doesn't share the same issues as the PC version, but the frame rates are mostly at 30fps. :(

I'll try last few tweaks with the PC version, before throwing in the towel.
I think its a RAM issue... Cause even with a 4670 i was not suffering from shuttering.

Bah, I got tired of the sucky textures and mindless shooting(made my head go sweeee but still)

Good game, for 2 hours in between(not beginning 2 hours, thats the boring story part, after that there's no story)

guys, I got this game last night, and have been struggling with it. Installation took ages. Then fired up the game it loaded, and took me the Windows live sign in, I entered the user id and psswd, it said, I have update live, did that too, but its just not happening. I cant get around not having to do tha live thingy???!!!... I have Xp 64bit with SP1, in the readme it says minimum req is winxp with sp3, but the game loads fine, just cant get the to the main menu, anyone had similar issues?!!

^Is there any particular reason you are still sticking with Win XP? Most of the crowd have already upgraded to Win 7 and I suppose games these days are optimised to be run on Win 7.

Reached Chapter 4 Act 1. The spiner rifle is totally awesome! It's getting a bit monotonous now. All I'm doing is slide+kick, kick+shoot, leash pull+Kick+shoot & leash thumper+shoot. Any other combinations to try out?

Gannu said:
^Is there any particular reason you are still sticking with Win XP? Most of the crowd have already upgraded to Win 7 and I suppose games these days are optimised to be run on Win 7.
Initially it was just cause of compatibility issues and this ver was real stable for me, has this install for like 2+ years, now that i shifted to hyd, dint bother reinstalling the win7. But does the game not allow you to play without the live sign in?? Now on have to dload win7 i guess, any particular ver I should get?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Roxtin said:
Any one received game from Flipkart yet?
Hey Roxtin, I got in a day, ordered on Tues night, and the game was here Thursday afternoon sharp.

Getting bored of the game now ,

Me too is on WinXp.

Jasku said:
Now on have to dload win7 i guess, any particular ver I should get?

The 64 bit version - either Prof. or Ultimate should be fine I guess.

Gannu said:
The 64 bit version - either Prof. or Ultimate should be fine I guess.

finally got past the live thing, and now I am able to play!!...I guess Win7 will have to wait!!...thanks guys.

Gannu- you got PM.

Jasku said:
guys, I got this game last night, and have been struggling with it. Installation took ages. Then fired up the game it loaded, and took me the Windows live sign in, I entered the user id and psswd, it said, I have update live, did that too, but its just not happening. I cant get around not having to do tha live thingy???!!!... I have Xp 64bit with SP1, in the readme it says minimum req is winxp with sp3, but the game loads fine, just cant get the to the main menu, anyone had similar issues?!!
XP isnt the issue..

here's why I try a game before buying it.

Tried using any crack and loading the game? If it works, you'll see why i TRY before BUY.

Started it a while back.

JUST loving this one. Nice and refreshing. Running butter smooth all maxed.

Lines so bad, they're actually good:

Grayson: "Nice view... You wanna make out? Just two gruff military hardened dudes just sitting in an elevator snuggling out their woes in a totally hetero way."

Ishi: "Ha!"

Grayson: "That's a nervous chuckle. Either you human side gets the joke or your computer side likes the way i look in these pants."

Ishi: "Or a little of both perhaps."

Grayson: "Hey I'm not judgin'. I'm just a good looking man."

Trishka: Yeah? Go fuck yourself! You shit piles give chase, I will kill your dicks!

Grayson: What? What does that even mean? Your gonna kill my dick? I'll kill your dick! How bout that, huh?

Grayson: "I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker, but I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered."

Grayson: "What the dick?!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I installed the game on my home PC and I was busy with some work and when I again started the game yesterday I was like WTF :0

the game was completed and then I found My wife COmpleted the game in my absence... hahahha

She enjoyed it..

Back