Buying a La-Z-Boy recliner

What an appropriate name. :p

If you have enough money to buy it and not regret it, then buy it.

I assume you also have AC cause leather means sweat (for me at least).

i don't think it will be good for computer usage, if you using laptop then fine :)

Else get some nice office chair, which offer you nice lumbar support as well as back support, and also keeps you spine straight

It's good for a recliner but cannot be used as a replacement of computer chair. Also you can buy much better and vfm recliner in your local furniture showroom or HomeTown

I assume you also have AC cause leather means sweat (for me at least).

THAT is the major concern. I'm in Delhi - 40 degrees minimum 8/12 months of the year. That's the only thing that has been holding me back. Even on my current chair I've been using towels to stop the sweat.[DOUBLEPOST=1409336697][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's good for a recliner but cannot be used as a replacement of computer chair. Also you can buy much better and vfm recliner in your local furniture showroom or HomeTown

Even if I have a wireless KB and Mouse?

Last edited:
using a computer from sofa/recliner is never a good idea. I ruined my eye sight and got some free back pain doing that for over 6 months.

Tempt me.
Is it worth it? My computer chair has broken, hence the thread.
Bought a two seater recliner from FabFurnish last dec. The inner mechanism is german and works just perfectly ...
the only concern was lack of choice for fabric. The fabric is not the best and I am sure I will have to replace it after a year or so.... It looses it shine with time ...
Comfort wise... 10/10...
I even slept on it few times while watching TV late night and would sleep on it till about 3am-4am when I woke up naturally and then go to bed.... No back pain issues even after using it for 3-4 hours continious....

Back