buying a ps2...

its ok if u get from a very good & trusted source...if not...then buy a modded one from any store....just ask for warranty for 1 week if the system has any problems...

@Soulfire chk the console b4 purchasing thoroughly...The console's lens mite not be proper or replaced with cheap subsitute....its better to buy it from a reliable vendor for a higher price then too crib later cos a original lens for PS2 costs around 1-2k....so be sure u buy a correct product!!!

PS2 is a old hardware only 1 thing thats good about PS2 is God Of War 1&2, DMC 1,2,3 , Shadow Of Collosis, Iko thats it if i'ev played these games i dont think u need a PS2 after that infact im planning to sell my PS2 its been almost 1 and half year and i've played all these games after that its not been outa the box. go for a Xbox 360 ist worth the money RD680 chipset RULZ

DUDE i guess u got ur homwork wrong...PS2 is the only console which has the largest library of GR8 titles with gr8 replayability....I am still playin Gran Turismo4 trying to complete it 100%....DMC3 SE....we got our oldest franchise of WWE on it...GTA was launched on PS2 & is still a hot selling game for PS2...I guess goin for 360 only makes sense when u have LCD at ur place...cos the graphics looks bad on crt tv...also the funding should be enough to support the purchase.....Also I Have my PS2 for last 4 years & dont think of selling it in near future...Most probably i wont sell it....cos I just love playin games on it!!!!l

Ero-Sannin said:
PS2 is a old hardware only 1 thing thats good about PS2 is God Of War 1&2, DMC 1,2,3 , Shadow Of Collosis, Iko thats it if i'ev played these games i dont think u need a PS2 after that infact im planning to sell my PS2 its been almost 1 and half year and i've played all these games after that its not been outa the box. go for a Xbox 360 ist worth the money RD680 chipset RULZ

hey man if u are willing to sell it do let me know the price in PM. i'll take it if its modded.

xXx said:
DUDE i guess u got ur homwork wrong...PS2 is the only console which has the largest library of GR8 titles with gr8 replayability....I am still playin Gran Turismo4 trying to complete it 100%....DMC3 SE....we got our oldest franchise of WWE on it...GTA was launched on PS2 & is still a hot selling game for PS2...I guess goin for 360 only makes sense when u have LCD at ur place...cos the graphics looks bad on crt tv...also the funding should be enough to support the purchase.....Also I Have my PS2 for last 4 years & dont think of selling it in near future...Most probably i wont sell it....cos I just love playin games on it!!!!l
dude i respect ur fan following for the PS2 the only reason i got PS2 was for those games thts it and dude i've done my homework well its just that the PS2 dont impress me anymore true it has a huge library of games hatts off to PS2 for that:clap: but graphically its not coming close the old XBOX i remember exactly that when splinter cell 1 was released for PC,Xbox,PS2 they had to add 2 more levels in the PS2 just to compensate in the XBOX.

Graphicly XBOX has more power than the PS2 plus it has an extensive support for multiplayer you wont find anyone playing multiplayer on a PS2 atleast in india. PPl still play Xbox games online with the live also there are only few titles that arnt on the black box soo dude i've done my homework verywell:D

Back