Buying an imported TV from Ebay

Yup m thinking on the same line. Wont there be one informed customer among these 51 who would have raised a red flag if he had found any hanky panky??

How does one find if these are refurb or come with parts replaced? IIRC, it's not easy at all. That's why you won't see such reviews on eBay. Two of my friends received refurb iPhones and they had no idea that they were refurb till I told them

Lel people are selling stolen / refurbs as new in some forums and ebay. so very hard to catch unless you know.
Exactly. Ebay is known for that. iPhones you can easily find out. Phones like Nexus, Samsung Galaxy etc you will never know or it's not that easy to find. And I have no idea how does one find if Tv is refurb or not.

Purchased an imported samsung 42 inch led model from ebay @ 29k... Same model now selling for 26.5k on ebay...
TV is working fine till now... But I have faced 1 small issue... On one of the channel (colors), using tata sky dth, there is a small black line at the left corner of display... This line does not appear on any other channel though...
Emailed the seller about the same... His reply was that they were looking into the issue... WTF... :banghead: How is he looking into the issue without even inspecting the TV once... :p
Anyway I decided to live with it... 6 months now and no other problems faced till now...

Back