Laptops Buying Asus GL552JX laptop from Ebay for 55k

Does extending the laptop warranty to 3 yrs offer any benefit for a techy user ?

• Total voters
Why is the price higher than last time? Are you providing free goodies? You mentioned in your previous posts that it would be lower this time.

First 54k then 59k and now 60k :rage: @54K this laptop was a great deal but @60k meh :meh:

Without doubt Asus GL552JX-CN009H is better choice over This imported peice, with the following advantages.
1. IPS + matte display over TN + matte
2.8GB RAM over 4GB
3. Language on the keyboard is English only over English + Thai
4.Peace of mind when it comes to warranty
5. Asus back to school offer(additional 2yrs warranty + goodies) // Included The ROG mouse and the backpack + other stuffs
6. Windows 8.1 (Upgradable to Windows 10) over dos

we have good quantity available, you can purchase 2 laptops and can pay for them, without buying there is no option of reserving.

update on listing: product will be live today @ 6PM for 59,999/-

@Garg.Enterprises
60k?? You said price will be lower this time, but you increased it by 1k instead.

First 54k then 59k and now 60k :rage: @54K this laptop was a great deal but @60k meh :meh:

Without doubt Asus GL552JX-CN009H is better choice over This imported peice, with the following advantages.
1. IPS + matte display over TN + matte
2.8GB RAM over 4GB
3. Language on the keyboard is English only over English + Thai
4.Peace of mind when it comes to warranty
5. Asus back to school offer(additional 2yrs warranty + goodies) // Included The ROG mouse and the backpack + other stuffs
6. Windows 8.1 (Upgradable to Windows 10) over dos
Agree with the above posters you are just increasing the price without much changes. Garg.Enterprises Can you justify the price increase ?

There is a coupon based 9% discount going on ebay for july. I dont remember the coupon code but its in ebay deals section on techenclave or in digit forum [i dont remember] . Use it and get it at 54.5k.
EDIT : maybe 15EBAYDEAL

There is a coupon based 9% discount going on ebay for july. I dont remember the coupon code but its in ebay deals section on techenclave or in digit forum [i dont remember] . Use it and get it at 54.5k.
EDIT : maybe 15EBAYDEAL
He will be listing it under deals section, as he said already, so coupons won't be applicable.

Can anyone specify what ASUS ROG gaming mouse and backpack come free with it? Are they good?
Also I don't think any coupons will work.

Back