Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Now the story is that Google has now delivered the phone so late at the friend's US address in Columbia, SC.
Where to check that hopshopgo is there or they can pickup the package ?
I want to go by no-hiccup route, let me know !!

Return it and buy one with warranty over here.

Now the story is that Google has now delivered the phone so late at the friend's US address in Columbia, SC.
Where to check that hopshopgo is there or they can pickup the package ?
I want to go by no-hiccup route, let me know !!

U can either return the phone and get a refund , or you will have to ship it to Portland (hopshopgo facility).

does this look good?

hdd amazon.png

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered the Moto G from Amazon and got it without any custom problems? If no, then where can one order it from apart from shopyourworld.com?

Hey Guys ,

I am thinking of ordering a Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB SSD for 130$ from the US (Amazon). Should I go for it? Also should I enlist the services of PPOBox or some similar service
or ship it directly through Amazon to my home?

The thing is that I have around a hundred dollars as balance in my Amazon account so I was thinking of using it.

Hey Guys ,

I am thinking of ordering a Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB SSD for 130$ from the US (Amazon). Should I go for it? Also should I enlist the services of PPOBox or some similar service
or ship it directly through Amazon to my home?

The thing is that I have around a hundred dollars as balance in my Amazon account so I was thinking of using it.
Use Amazon.

SSD's dont get damaged easily[DOUBLEPOST=1388293443][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1388293583][/DOUBLEPOST]I received my SSD from Newegg in a bubble wrap envelope

The SSD (Samsung 840 PRO 128GB) that I am planning to buy costs
Rs. 9,399.00 over here.I have 100$in my account and the total price comes to 147$.So I have to shell out another 47$ only.
So is it a good buy ?Or are there other SSDs that warrant my attention?

The SSD (Samsung 840 PRO 128GB) that I am planning to buy costs
Rs. 9,399.00 over here.I have 100$in my account and the total price comes to 147$.So I have to shell out another 47$ only.
So is it a good buy ?Or are there other SSDs that warrant my attention?

What I'm saying is, that the same SSDs might have cost 30-50$ lesser during black Friday..

Back