Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

This is response from sandisk to my email about SSd international warranty , you should contact them & confirm again

doguF1V.jpg

So nobody replied to my post above. I'm thinking now that Amazon India exists, wouldn't it be easier for Amazon.com to send it their items via Amazon.in? Maybe I'm being too hopeful :p

Thing is, I really really wanna pick up a couple of things from Amazon...tell me the most hassle-free and swift way out.

So nobody replied to my post above. I'm thinking now that Amazon India exists, wouldn't it be easier for Amazon.com to send it their items via Amazon.in? Maybe I'm being too hopeful :p

Thing is, I really really wanna pick up a couple of things from Amazon...tell me the most hassle-free and swift way out.

Amazon.in themselves do not sell anything. Like shipped and sold by amazon does not exist in India so what you are saying is not really possible at the moment. Blame the FDI rules for that.

why does ishopinternatinal ask for my pan card while registering ? can any registered member get me a quote for this item a it says we need to login before getting quote http://in.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/orangetriad.html alt link http://www.amazon.com/Controlled-La...8&qid=1388406670&sr=8-1&keywords=orange triad

is ibhejo a better site than ishopinternational ?

Both are similar , but ishop has discount , just mark and email to them at shop@ishopinternational.com , no need to make account , they will send you quote with a link to pay , no account making needed at all.

Both are similar , but ishop has discount , just mark and email to them at shop@ishopinternational.com , no need to make account , they will send you quote with a link to pay , no account making needed at all.
got a quote from them today , really high charges !!! item costs 30$ ( Rs 1850) with free shipping but the final price for me is 3512 . where exactly is the discount , do we need coupons for that ?

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 2,211
International Shipping: Rs. 284
Duty, Taxes, & Fees
: Rs. 1,018

Item is there avail for 3200 on a online site in india.

Ibhejo has a 500 rs off offer coupon so il get the item for 3300 plus since its from usa i know its genuine unlike india. whats your opinion prateek ?

Last edited:
got a quote from them today , really high charges !!! item costs 30$ ( Rs 1850) with free shipping but the final price for me is 3512 . where exactly is the discount , do we need coupons for that ?

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 2,211
International Shipping: Rs. 284
Duty, Taxes, & Fees
: Rs. 1,018

Item is there avail for 3200 on a online site in india.

Ibhejo has a 500 rs off offer coupon so il get the item for 3300 plus since its from usa i know its genuine unlike india. whats your opinion prateek ?

Do u really think shipping costs 284 ? its discounted.Minimum shipping is around 600 normally. Plus The quote is proper , the items u want carry 40-50% customs duty (Health and body Supplements).

The charges are correct.

2211 - Includes 30$ plus taxes.
International shipping is discounted - its normally 600.
Duty is correct.

Get it from ibhejo if its cheaper...

Do u really think shipping costs 284 ? its discounted.Minimum shipping is around 600 normally. Plus The quote is proper , the items u want carry 40-50% customs duty (Health and body Supplements).

The charges are correct.

2211 - Includes 30$ plus taxes.
International shipping is discounted - its normally 600.
Duty is correct.

Get it from ibhejo if its cheaper...
ok any diff. in these two regarding service and customer experience/ delays ??

If u asked for a quote then only buy it.. If it's a product already listed on ibhejo, it can be risky because u don't k ow where they are buying it from..

For example I asked a quote for a 21$ mouse, they came up with 5900 which was ridiculous.. So I didn't buy from them..

Dear friends

There is a deal on meelec.com website.
Deal
Can some one please guide me as how can I bring this item reliably to India and what will be the shipment charges apart from the customs duty.

Also if there would be any other or hidden charges to be paid.

Anyone buying anything from ebay, amazon etc? I need help in purchasing a Pantech Burst (Unlocked and Un-used) but no budget for shipping. I thought that maybe we can combine the order together and get free shipping to India? Does this offer still exist? Will be very grateful to anyone who can help me.

Can anyone suggest me some items from amazon.com which i can buy and then resell here or on olx etc, things which people will actually buy.
I am not going to sell to make a profit, in fact i would sell it for exactly the price i would pay on amazon.com (i will show screenshot of the amazon invoice if needed), it is just that i have amazon GC balance and want to convert it to INR.
So either i buy something and then resell at the same price to make this happen or if someone here wants to buy something from amazon.com can contact me and i can buy for them, get it shipped to their address and the person pays me in INR locally (bank transfer etc), direct dollar conversion, no extra charges.
Phones are good bet but amazon does not really sell much unlocked phones and if they do then they do not ship to India.

PS: Mods, I am not doing this for reselling for profit but just to convert my amazon GC balance into INR money. If this is a problem please let me know and i shall delete this post.

Can anyone suggest me some items from amazon.com which i can buy and then resell here or on olx etc, things which people will actually buy.
I am not going to sell to make a profit, in fact i would sell it for exactly the price i would pay on amazon.com (i will show screenshot of the amazon invoice if needed), it is just that i have amazon GC balance and want to convert it to INR.
So either i buy something and then resell at the same price to make this happen or if someone here wants to buy something from amazon.com can contact me and i can buy for them, get it shipped to their address and the person pays me in INR locally (bank transfer etc), direct dollar conversion, no extra charges.
Phones are good bet but amazon does not really sell much unlocked phones and if they do then they do not ship to India.

PS: Mods, I am not doing this for reselling for profit but just to convert my amazon GC balance into INR money. If this is a problem please let me know and i shall delete this post.
buy a burst for me.

Back