Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

One of members ,@Yossarian ,has informed me that we do not have to pay for shippings and customs if we buy from newegg., which now delivers to india, Please clear him of his delusions :rolleyes:

I am looking to buy a mobile phone from eBay.com. Is using PPO recommended to get the product shipped here? Are they safe and the costs reasonable?? Does anyone have experience using them?

I am looking to buy a mobile phone from eBay.com. Is using PPO recommended to get the product shipped here? Are they safe and the costs reasonable?? Does anyone have experience using them?
Yea it seems to be reliable as many people have their orders shipped through mostly ppobox. If its on ebay then they will likely tell you to use geb/ishopint etc. Just a guess.

Not worth it now a days. 17.5 % custom duty and current exchange rate will kill the deal.

unnamed (56).jpg

Seems legit!

Hey all,

I want to purchase a laptop on amazon/Ebay. Which package forward service is best for such a purchase?
I read certain kinds Lithium batteries are prohibited. Help me out.

Lumia 640 back at $30
http://amzn.to/1OUAn9p
Just remember boys and girls, take the AT&T sim out BEFORE you turn it on for the first time or AT&T won't unlock it for you. Even if you plan to stay with AT&T unlocking it is super useful for later, or going abroad.

- Visit: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock
- Accept the terms.
- Click: Non-AT&T Mobility customer
- Enter: IMEI Number, First & Last Name.
- Enter an email address NOT associated with an AT&T account(!).
- Click Submit.

You'll immediately receive an email from AT&T asking you to click a link to verify your email, do so. Then it will take, on average, 48 hours to receive your unlock code regardless of day of the week. If you run into problems just resubmit using a different email address.

This method has worked for myself and countless others for months now.

Back