Buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Flipkart?

vindal

Disciple
Not a deal, just a question
Do these passes work? Or is it an elaborate scam?
Screenshot_2023-07-07-08-58-18-91_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg

Do these passes work? Or is it an elaborate scam? View attachment 172443
FK has a lot of scam sellers.

I think right now you can officially get it around that price from MS directly, via live gold conversion trick.

After recent price increase, this trick works to give you 2 years of ultimate, conversion of gold to ultimate at 3:2 ratio.

Last edited:

I think right now you can officially get it around that price from MS directly, via live gold conversion trick.

After recent price increase, this trick works to give you 2 years of ultimate, conversion of gold to ultimate at 3:2 ratio.
I was hoping to get this before the starfield launch (5k for one game is steep! *cries in PS5*)

Got XBOX GPU for approx 220 a month for 2 years. Thanks @OMEGA44-XT

Last edited:
I was hoping to get this before the starfield launch (5k for one game is steep! *cries in PS5*)

Got XBOX GPU for approx 220 a month for 2 years. Thanks @OMEGA44-XT
Happy to help. I'm waiting for Starfield & Cities Skyline II myself, also Activision titles.

There was a glitch for a few hours a year and a half ago when I bought 32 months of XGPU for 2.5k, was a solid deal for me. Now at 5k for 2 years, I will likely still buy it after a year, esp if Activision deal goes through.

I bought it initially for just FH5. Surely has been worth it for FH5 for the past 1.5 years, but have played many other games on it, like BF 2042, Gears 4/5, NFS Heat/Unbound, & few more. Right now trying out F1 22 via EA play. There are some good Ubisoft games as well, if you haven't played them.

Do these passes work? Or is it an elaborate scam?

I bought one from FK.

It wasnt a scam but it wasnt a code either. The guy creates a new Xbox account for you and then uses the Gold-to-Gamepass upgrade method from a cheaper region (Turkey in my case) to make it work.

This is the one I bought for 3800 IIRC. Its worked fine (its been about 6 months). But I still wouldnt recommend it. Its very sketchy and you have no recourse to get your money back if it goes south.

I bought one from FK.

It wasnt a scam but it wasnt a code either. The guy creates a new Xbox account for you and then uses the Gold-to-Gamepass upgrade method from a cheaper region (Turkey in my case) to make it work.

This is the one I bought for 3800 IIRC. Its worked fine (its been about 6 months). But I still wouldnt recommend it. Its very sketchy and you have no recourse to get your money back if it goes south.
I see. I wonder what I'll do after the two years are over.

The way the heat has been this summer, you will probably be a water raider in the climate wars. So I wouldnt sweat the XBox thing too much.
That escalated quickly.

The Rs. 50 first month Ultimate trial seems back for now, if anyone wants to stock up on conversion.

I bought one from FK.

I recently bought Playstation Plus using the same method, it was cheaper by 40% compared to Indian price.

I bought one from FK.

Damn

Still kind of scammy. You expect a code, even the title says code.

I bought one from FK.

Is that account yours after that? Or just logged into your Xbox?

Is that account yours after that? Or just logged into your Xbox?

Its yours. I reset the password and then added 2FA.

I still wouldnt recommend doing that. I only realized later that if they had used a stolen CC that gets a chargeback or something MS will ban your account. Might even ban your xbox lol.

Absolutely not worth saving whatever money you would save.

I only realized later that if they had used a stolen CC that gets a chargeback or something MS will ban your account. Might even ban your xbox lol.
On Amazon such sellers would have you give them your credentials, login and activate GP. I guess this explains why.

On Amazon such sellers would have you give them your credentials, login and activate GP. I guess this explains why.

You cant do that on the Gamepass-gold upgrade though. I am pretty sure that offer only works on new accounts, if you havent used gold before. I might be wrong on that one.

What is the conversion ratio for Gold to PC game pass? Is it the same as good to ultimate (3:2)?
Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Live Gold or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.

Xbox Game Pass for Console conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 4:3 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass for Console will convert to 68 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.

EA Play conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:1 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of EA Play will convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.

It would seem it doesn't convert to PC Game Pass but will have to see if there is more info on it.

Back