Bye Bye India...you are awesome

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Mitroon!! Time aa gaya hai is desi phoreiner ka..ab lautna hai ghar...
Maafi mangta hu sabse, specially to those who were hurt by my stupid rants.
Ek achha news deke jana chata hoon...this Covid crisis is almost over. By next week this time, cases will go below 15-20k. Aab please vaccine le lo ( main anti vaxxer nehi tha, bhaio, lekin dara hua tha bharat ki vaccination policy se)
Oh!! Me phir se bap banne wala hoon, lekin ye accha ya buda news abtak samajh nehi aya.

May not be able to post everyday and bother you guys all the time. But some of you have my local number ( which I will be keeping with me in Europe for next 6 months so the patients don't have to pay ISD charges) please don't hesitate to call anytime for any health emergency. Agar aap koi kaam se or ghumne Europe a rahe ho, PLEASE give a chance to meet up ( jahan bolo ge aa janoonga within EU) and this request is for everyone..even if you're a hardcore bhakt of Modi/ Apple. Bhai, aap log hi ho friends mera India se, baki sab badal gaye..sab bade bade doctor tor tor ban gaye, insaan nehi raha...
I'm also sorry for the 3 patients I lost to Covid. We tried, we gave our 100 percent, but lost..those are only my fault ( others were merely following my orders), hope the families get over the trauma someday.

Covid ke chakkar me almost politician ban gaya tha yaar!! Covid infection bacha diya!!
Will cherish the memories of the wonderful kaku/ kakimas/ jethu/ jethimas forever. Kabhi bhi nehi bhulunga how these wonderful people helped when I was sick ( including the delicious chicken broth!!)
Since the temporary hospital is closed ( no more sick patients) my friends will be pushing hard for rapid vaccination. This is actually my last day in India and we plan to vaccinate as much as we can. Starting from Haldia Petrochemical.

Attachments

• PXL_20210615_032515685.jpg
    PXL_20210615_032515685.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Ek achha news deke jana chata hoon...this Covid crisis is almost over. By next week this time, cases will go below 15-20k. Aab please vaccine le lo ( main anti vaxxer nehi tha, bhaio, lekin dara hua tha bharat ki vaccination policy se)
Oh!! Me phir se bap banne wala hoon, lekin ye accha ya buda news abtak samajh nehi aya.

May not be able to post everyday and bother you guys all the time. But some of you have my local number ( which I will be keeping with me in Europe for next 6 months so the patients don't have to pay ISD charges) please don't hesitate to call anytime for any health emergency. Agar aap koi kaam se or ghumne Europe a rahe ho, PLEASE give a chance to meet up ( jahan bolo ge aa janoonga with EU) and this request is for everyone..even if you're a hardcore bhakt of Modi/ Apple. Bhai, aap log hi ho friends mera India se, baki sab badal gaye..sab bade bade doctor tor tor ban gaye, insaan nehi raha...
I'm also sorry for the 3 patients I lost to Covid. We tried, we gave our 100 percent, but lost..those are only my fault ( others were merely following my orders), hope the families get over the trauma someday.

Covid ke chakkar me almost politician ban gaya tha yaar!! Covid infection bacha diya!!
Will cherish the memories of the wonderful kaku/ kakimas/ jethu/ jethimas forever. Kabhi bhi nehi bhulunga how these wonderful people helped when I was sick ( including the delicious chicken broth!!)
Since the temporary hospital is closed ( no more sick patients) my friends will be pushing hard for rapid vaccination. This is actually my last day in India and we plan to vaccinate as much as we can. Starting from Haldia Petrochemical.
[emoji16][emoji16]Awesome post... What is tor tor? Sab bade doctor tor tor ban Gaye...

[emoji16][emoji16]Awesome post... What is tor tor? Sab bade doctor tor tor ban Gaye...
Ramdev calls us doctor tor tor.
Sach mein yaar!! Each and every one of my classmates still living in kolkata acts like big shots even with themselves. It's so bizarre!!
Their arrogance with patients is unbelievable!!
We invited few of them last Sunday, one lives 200 metres away, he came in his BMW from home ( 2 minutes walk)
Aur humlog shorts, banian pehen ke ghumte he..agar ek cycle mil jaye to usme hospital jate hein...hum bhikhari jaise hein boss...who tries to impress beggars?

Sach mein yaar!! Each and every one of my classmates still living in kolkata acts like big shots even with themselves. It's so bizarre!!
We invited few of them last Sunday, one lives 200 metres away, he came in his BMW from home ( 2 minutes walk)
Aur humlog shorts, banian pehen ke ghumte he..agar ek cycle mil jaye to usme hospital jate hein...hum bhikhari jaise hein boss...who tries to impress beggars?
Hahaha unfortunately that is the reality of most cultures not just India. People earn live buy and eat for showing off instead of their own satisfaction.
Their satisfaction is governed by what others think about them!

For a normal human being that is acceptable as we can't expect all of the species to be enlightened. The sad part is doctors, engineers, etc. have undergone years of education but that never teaches us to reflect on ourselves. So, the "educated ones" end up being shallow human beings who just keep buying one item after another.

Only in their 50s do they start realizing what matters and it is probably a case of too little too late by then.

I cant add anything on these, but I do say this the B-town and advertising has made it such if you dont show you dont have. And if you dont have you have not reached!
My Ex Employer does not have money to pay his hardworking Employees But did have the money to swap out his City For a Mercedes during the lockdown. :)
But in the end the world needs people like you to keep the world running.
We will meet someday for sure.

Last edited:
Hey!! I'm not claiming to be enlightened or even humble.
Rather I can come across like a very arrogant and demanding prick even in real life.
I'm also mostly hollow inside, but possibly not fake.
And thanks for all the compliments...but I deserve none.
Bachpan mein hum teeno ( 2 younger sisters and myself) ko jada kuch mili nehi..papa engineering College ki teacher the. Woh aadmi financially rich nehi the, but he had a very strong spine and moral values, mummy was from Kashmir..ghar mein bohot sare kitaabe thi and reading was my only escape route.
Das Kapital 5th standard mein padi, Annihilation of Caste ( Ambedkar ji) ek saal baad. Jada kuch samajh nehi aya at that time. Aab aata hain.. Rajniti ka kuch nehi janta hoon, lekin sahi or galat alag kar sakta hoon.
Aur thoda thoda hindi samajh me ane laga...will definitely teach the kids.
Anti BJP hoon zaroor..anti national nehi.

Last edited:

May not be able to post everyday and bother you guys all the time. But some of you have my local number ( which I will be keeping with me in Europe for next 6 months so the patients don't have to pay ISD charges) please don't hesitate to call anytime for any health emergency. Agar aap koi kaam se or ghumne Europe a rahe ho, PLEASE give a chance to meet up ( jahan bolo ge aa janoonga within EU) and this request is for everyone..even if you're a hardcore bhakt of Modi/ Apple. Bhai, aap log hi ho friends mera India se, baki sab badal gaye..sab bade bade doctor tor tor ban gaye, insaan nehi raha...

All the best for the future dear mate and fellow medico .
You are awesome.
Keep doing the great work and always remain as bold as you are towards the profession and humanity.
God bless
Stay safe
And enjoy life to the fullest.
[emoji120]

Hey!! I'm not claiming to be enlightened or even humble.
Rather I can come across like a very arrogant and demanding prick even in real life.
I'm also mostly hollow inside, but possibly not fake.
And thanks for all the compliments...but I deserve none.
Bachpan mein hum teeno ( 2 younger sisters and myself) ko jada kuch mili nehi..papa engineering College ki teacher the. Woh aadmi financially rich nehi the, but he had a very strong spine and moral values, mummy was from Kashmir..ghar mein bohot sare kitaabe thi and reading was my only escape route.
Das Kapital 5th standard mein padi, Annihilation of Caste ( Ambedkar ji) ek saal baad. Jada kuch samajh nehi aya at that time. Aab aata hain.. Rajniti ka kuch nehi janta hoon, lekin sahi or galat alag kar sakta hoon.
Aur thoda thoda hindi samajh me ane laga...will definitely teach the kids.
Anti BJP hoon zaroor..anti national nehi.
I am seriously relieved that you are leaving India almost unscathed. I hope your colleague who was seriously affected by COVID has fully recovered. Your advice and moral support during the time I was affected by COVID is highly appreciated and thanks for that.

Why would anybody be an anti-national? The problem is people seem to be confused between Desh Bhakti and Desh Prem. We all love our country otherwise we would not be so critical of the govt or system. That is DeshPrem. Bhakthi is when you defend your country no matter what. All those who think you are Anti-National are those confused souls.

Why did i read this in Modi voice? :D

lol, apart from showing off to others, he may have also wanted to show off specifically to you, that even when they're in India, they are no less than you in rutba :p

Good luck for the future.
Of course they are no less than me (or anyone for that matter) for living in India!!
Who thinks like that? Tomorrow I may be sent to Afghanistan..would it change anything about myself?
These were my friends...we grew up together...I'm very happy that they are doing great financially...but sad at the same time as they forgot the meaning of friendship...we used to share cigarettes in collage canteen!!
Imagine taking out a huge car to drive for 200 metres!! Arre..mere pas ek decent gaddi tak nehi hain, such mein!! I drive a very old Toyota!! Kuch headphones or audio equipment chor ke mere paas kuch bhi nahi hai, except a wonderful family.

Last edited:
Kuch headphones or audio equipment chor ke mere paas kuch bhi nahi hai, except a wonderful family.
For me only priority in this world is health and a wonderful family. I guess it's same for everyone.
Mate, you're lucky for you've got a family and friends everywhere, as for the health you're already a doctor doing an excellent job for humanity.
I am grateful for and respect all the doctors and medical staff members who are risking their lives to save others.
Hats off to you,

Yes this is India.. and in every gully you will find such showoffs. Basically they wanted to showoff their prized asset to a firangi thats it! Or its like hum India me rehkar bmw to lelete hai and you being working their cant even buy buggati!..joking but might be true
Anyways, good luck man! You said you wont be returning again but would suggest homeland is our home and one should return there at least in their last days or after retirement.
Anyways, your life your decision, keep doing this great duty globally!
What matters is you stayed true to what you felt and expressed honestly without caring how and what others might rant on it. People Doctor hoke aise kaise bol sakta hai as if he has no right to express nor any feelings otherwise.

I dont understand why so much Mourning shit going on here. He isnt getting transferred to jupiter or pluto, just going back to his home! He will be active here as usual.:sweatsmile:
Indian people..senti hona nahi chodenge. At least aisa matam mat manao. :p

Last edited:
Bang on boss!! Pehle to main kuch bhi nahi hoon, aur maar nehi jah raha hoon bhaio. Just ghar laut raha hoon!! Kitne din nehi mila yaar bibi, bachho se...miss kiya...bohot miss kiya un logo ko!! The kid is just 5 years old, growing up everyday....missed months of it.
Yeh to almost RIP thread ban gaya!!
Agar kabhi mauka mila bwapis aneka, sabke sath aoonga, aaplogo sein bhi milunga..maasti karunga.
Thoda thoda dukh bhi ho raha hai...after all, main such mein phirang nehi hu..100 percent desi aadmi hu undar se. Is dukh ko aur maat badao yaar..
Sara savings bhi khatam ho gaya, kuch din toh paisa kamana bhi parega...jo main kabhi India se nehi karunga.
Hindi pe haasna mat (5 language juggle kar ha hu..bibi: Czech, bachha: English and Czech, neighbours: Bangla or jabardasti Hindi, phirang friends: French/ Czech) kuch bhi pata nahi hai, try kar raha hu. Bangla and Czech chor ke kisi me bhi fluent nehi hu. Maaf kar dena.

Last edited:
Bang on boss!! Pehle to main kuch bhi nahi hoon, aur maar nehi jah raha hoon bhaio. Just ghar laut raha hoon!! Kitne din nehi mila yaar bibi, bachho se...miss kiya...bohot miss kiya un logo ko!! The kid is just 5 years old, growing up everyday....missed months of it.
Yeh to almost RIP thread ban gaya!!
Agar kabhi mauka mila bwapis aneka, sabke sath aoonga, aaplogo sein bhi milunga..maasti karunga.
Thoda thoda dukh bhi ho raha hai...after all, main such mein phirang nehi hu..100 percent desi aadmi hu undar se. Is dukh ko aur maat badao yaar..
Sara savings bhi khatam ho gaya, kuch din toh paisa kamana bhi parega...jo main kabhi India se nehi karunga.
Hindi pe haasna mat (5 language juggle kar ha hu..bibi: Czech, bachha: English and Czech, neighbours: Bangla or jabardasti Hindi, phirang friends: French/ Czech) kuch bhi pata nahi hai, try kar raha hu.
I get that you are euphoric about learning Hindi but at least stick to paragraphs dada.....Portei chap hochche. :p

Back