Cables and Adapters from Monoprice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICES UPDATED
Please check the prices on this pdf sheet and confirm your orders.
download the pdf file ---> click here

This is the third round of orders from MonoPrice.com - Best quality products at the lowest price

Below is a list of the INR prices from the first two round to give you an indication of the approximate pricing. Factors that determine the price of the item are the quantity ordered and the shipping weight of the item.
1. Round 1 prices
2. Round 2 prices
How to order
1. Browse through the website monoprice.com and choose what items you are interested in purchasing.
2. Create a "single" post in this thread with the link of the item you are interested in purchasing with the Qty.

3. Orders will be locked in on Friday Feb 15 @ 11PM. Assure you that this GO will more faster than the last Crazy PC GO.
4. If you wish to change your order till the lock in date, please do not create a new post for it. Just edit your original single post.
5. Once the orders are locked in the first post of this thread will be updated with the orders and the prices.
6. Once the prices are posted, you may add / change or cancel your order as your wish depending on if you like the price or not by creating a new post.

7. Once you have finalized your order just type the words "confirmed" in your new post to confirm your order. The same will be reflected in the first post of the thread.

8. The order will be placed once everyone in the list has confirmed their orders. Other members will be allowed to place a new order, however the list of items will be limited to the ones who's prices have been updated in the first post.

Other Information

1. All prices updated in the first post will be exclusive of shipping. Shipping in Mumbai is a flat Rs. 50 and shipping elsewhere will be based upon the shipping weight as per actuals

2. ETA would be 1 weeks from the time the order is placed

3. Orders are restricted to cables and adapter or any other item that is not very heavy and bulky.

4. 50% advance will be required from new members to the forum. Senior members can pay once their items reach Mumbai.

5. Methods of payment:
Cash on Delivery (only within mumbai limits)
Online Bank transfer using ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, HSBC, SBI.
Cash/Cheque deposit in any SBI branch near you
Google Checkout using International credit card.

GO Orders:
vij
1. For only $7.51 each when QTY 50+ purchased - XBOX 360 VGA CABLE | Xbox 360 X 1

Naga
1. MediaGate Network Multimedia Player (MG-35) X 3
2. 5-IN-1 Car Docking Station FM Transmitter - White X 1
3. Apple iPod AV Composite Cable TV Out (White) X 2
4. iPhone Headphone Adapter (Black) X 3
5. Apple iPhone Silicon / Silicone Skin - Black X 3

sangram
1. DVI Male Digital/DVI Male Digital Dual Link 28AWG Cable - 6FT (Gold Plated/Black) X 1
2. HDMI DVI Cable 28AWG - 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated) X 2
3. USB 2.0 A TO B CABLE - 6FT (BEIGE) X 5
ultra vires
1. Toslink to Mini M/M OD:5.0mm, Molded Type - 6ft X 1

low_bass_makker
1. Mini to Toslink M/M OD:5.0mm, Assembly Type, Metallic Body - 6ft X 1

guptaji
1. iPhone Headphone Adapter (Black) X 1

Funky
1. Apple iPod/iPhone Car Charger X 1
2. iPhone Headphone Adapter (Black) X 2
3. Apple iPhone Silicon / Silicone Skin - Black X 1

Pixel
1. PS2/PS3 Sony Playstation Component cable X 1

d_payne
1. 3.5mm Stereo Plug/Jack M/F Cable - 6ft X 3

Saiyan Confirmed
1. 3.5mm Stereo Plug/Jack M/F Cable - 6ft X 1
2. SATA2 Cables w/Locking Latch / UV Blue - 18 Inches X 3

Confirmed with the following changes:

Remove Item #4 from my order.

Change the quantity of Item#1 from 4 to 3.
Change the quantity of Item#2 from 2 to 1.
Change the quantity of Item#3 from 5 to 2.
Change the quantity of Item#5 from 3 to 2.
  1. MediaGate Network Multimedia Player (MG-35) x4
  2. 5-IN-1 Car Docking Station FM Transmitter - White x2
  3. Apple iPod AV Composite Cable TV Out (White) x5
  4. SONY PSP REMOTE DOCKING STATION SYSTEM x1
  5. For only $1.44 each when QTY 50+ purchased - iPhone Headphone Adapter (Black) | iPhone Accessories x3

Here's my (confirmed) order. Thanks. Please PM me the account details once you have the prices figured out!

For only $4.43 each when QTY 50+ purchased - DVI Male Digital/DVI Male Digital Dual Link 28AWG Cable - 6FT (Gold Plated/Black) | 28AWG DVI-D Cables x1

Item ID2408

For only $3.07 each when QTY 50+ purchased - HDMI DVI Cable 28AWG - 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated) | 28AWG HDMI-DVI Cables x2

Item ID2404 - 2 pcs, assume price is for both?

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=103&cp_id=10303&cs_id=1030301&p_id=209&seq=1&format=2

Item ID209 (I hope the price is for 5 and not each!)

That's my final order. I would've kept the speaker cable, but the price almost tripled after shipping - I imagine due to the weight. That kind of irons out any cost advantage. My calculations result in 1,040 bucks. Let me know when and where I need to pay you, and when we can expect the stuff in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back