Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

With Medal of Honor gone and many disappointed with the game many eyes are on Black Ops , hoping the game comes out with bigger SP Campaign and same addictive firefights.

Console prices are set to 3499/- not sure whether PC version is coming or not.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

Thats why i hate these racist bastards !

They release COD when its totally outplayed everywhere else :(

xbox 360 seems out be leaked not available but some people shown some videos loading the and it looks legit.

i'm so irritated right now, WTF did we Indian PC gamers do that we don't deserve to play Black Ops

nikolain said:
i'm so irritated right now, WTF did we Indian PC gamers do that we don't deserve to play Black Ops
you can play the game if you're willing to pay what the rest of the world pays for it.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
You can always stick a finger to these guys and get it off a torrent..lol.
till today i have done that, but frm now on i want to play Multiplayer hassle free

spindoctor said:
you can play the game if you're willing to pay what the rest of the world pays for it.
Willing to do that If we earn as much as they do. :)

Activision is not Racist they are just greedy even if it gets released it will be 1299 or 1699 anyways ill be getting it from ahem sources just for the sp for mp bfbc2 and tf2 do more than enough to whet my appetite for mp :p

in chennai in Express Avenue Mall i saw the preorder poster for COD7 Black Ops in the Gamestore...... when i asked the shopkeeper about the preorder price and whether he is sure of that price for pc he hesitantly replied that all preorders are around 1000-1200 bucks............:huh::huh:

i think he is also not sure whether the game will be released here......

its similar to last year when i saw posters of COD6 in landmarks....... which never released here in india......:mad::mad:
till today i have done that, but frm now on i want to play Multiplayer hassle free

you will not be able to play MP it if its like BFBC2 where there are only fixed servers (no servers in Asia)......... the closest one will be in Europe........
i just want to know wether this game will support lan play or not....??

devesh38 said:
there are only fixed servers (no servers in Asia)......... the closest one will be in Europe........
Closest ones are in Japan and in Russia, and both are in asia the last time i checked :p But yeah, pings will still be very high.

i think most Indian ISPs give really high ping to Russian servers.

best bet will be Japanese or European servers.

such a buzzkill - seems like i will be giving this CoD a miss too.

hitman02in said:
i think most Indian ISPs give really high ping to Russian servers.

best bet will be Japanese or European servers.

such a buzzkill - seems like i will be giving this CoD a miss too.
I even ping 130 (During the day its ~ 300) to BSN servers, and 170 (During the day its ~350) to SG servers, thats high too :/ Pings are okay only during midnight for me.

Earlier it wasn't so bad, suffering on BSNL.

Back