Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

Aman27deep said:
I even ping 130 (During the day its ~ 300) to BSN servers, and 170 (During the day its ~350) to SG servers, thats high too :/ Pings are okay only during midnight for me.

Earlier it wasn't so bad, suffering on BSNL.
same here........... i am also pinging above 300 to all servers in COD4, 5, TF2, BFBC2........... BSNL is pretty much ****ed now.......... i will soon move to some other isp.......

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better

Memory: 2GB

HDD: 12GB

Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT/ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better

Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible

DirectX: 9.0c

^Awesome! If those specs are true, the recommended specs wouldn't be any higher and I should be able to max it out on my good ol' rig. :D

Hope the game doesn't disappoint like how MOH did. :|

Desecrator said:
^Awesome! If those specs are true, the recommended specs wouldn't be any higher and I should be able to max it out on my good ol' rig. :D

Hope the game doesn't disappoint like how MOH did. :|
I agree, i won't even waste my time playing MOH :|

Are they still using the ancient Call of Duty 4 engine..?Awesome as it is I still think its bout time they worked on a new one.

hitman02in said:
^^ you bought the game ? or you mean the beta wasnt good enough ?

Were you asking me? I was referring to the short SP campaign of MOH, which drew a lot of resemblances from other war based FPS titles. I do not play MP anyway.

Black ops even if its short would be fast paced , heart pumping shooter.

i would say that your take on the BC2 servers is incorrect. there are about 9 indian servers named RCDN servers available for Indian player. I get a ping of below 50 - 80 any time in the day or peak hours.

I use a 2 Mbps internet connection.

nah desecrator - i was asking reyez (since he was excited about the game initially) - i should have quoted :p

anyway nvm - good to know your opinion too :)

hitman02in said:
nah desecrator - i was asking reyez (since he was excited about the game initially) - i should have quoted :p
I played the beta for quite some hours, i didn't enjoy it as much as i enjoy BC2 / CSS etc..

Call of Duty: Black Ops PC Specs Released

* Minimum System Requirements OS: Windows Vista/XP/7

* Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better

* Memory: 2GB

* HDD: 12GB

* Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT/ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better

* Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible

* DirectX: 9.0c

Roxtin said:
I would disagree with Reyez, I liked MOH MP over BF2.
No game on PC has mechanics as complex as BC2 in the past few years if you ask me, its one hell-o-va game :D

you can say that again. plus we like any game better if we can get more kills in that game.so rox1n in right in his own view.

Aman27deep said:
No game on PC has mechanics as complex as BC2 in the past few years if you ask me, its one hell-o-va game :D
you're kidding right? have you heard of arma2?

What more can I say. Even Broadway [7th Avenue], is waiting for Black Ops..............!
:)

cimg5933w.jpg

Was there 3 days ago, and could not resist clicking this for you guys.

Back