Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

i saw preorders for COD7 in gamestore in Express Avenue mall in chennai last week..... but the shopkeeper had no clue about the pricing and release date of the pc version....... :huh:

he didn't even know what price will it be for pc version in india........

PC Version ain't coming to India. :mad: Asked prashant a day back. Only Import copies will make it here. But no idea on price.

IMO, Possible way to buy

1) steam : INR 2651 (As Per today's USD rate)

2) Intencity (Price is still being discussed)

3) nextworld.in (They have not listed yet on the website)

PC Version is can celled for India and even if it comes not sure of servers

O Joy, poor Indians get shafted again. Are they actually trying to promote piracy or what??

Same thing was asked at a time of a release of MW2. This is really frustrating. What is a reason behind it? Can some concrete answer be found?

What no PC version in India at regular price? Guess, I will take the 'ahem' copy of it then. Screw you Activision.

Activision say that they don't find good sales for PC games hence they don't bring the PC version that was the reason given last time for MW2

What I know is, Indian distris are not cool with Price tag more then 2K for game, Acti dont wanna sell (and Did not wanna sell at time of MW2 release) less then 2,5K.

Whatever it is, if some good news dont come, gonna get ripped off for 2.6K and buy it from steam. But that's the last option.

if they dont sell it for decent price we will get it for free

cant wait for long and wont pay 2.5k for sure

OFF Topic:

Same dilemma for me mate. Started with PS2, but could not get my hands properly on Controllers while playing FPS. So sold it off.

But Move/kinect has arrived so thinking of buying PS3/xbox

I'll get the PC version and use the 360 controller with it. That's how I completed MOH and that's how Black Ops is going to be completed. :p

^Wow! You sure seem to have been addicted to the controller now! :p

Badly addicted. I went all crazy when I didn't see any native mapping for the 360 controller in MOH. Hate arching my back with mouse and keyboard combo. Black Ops is GFWL title right? Please tell me it is.

That's true Ethen, Peeps like you, who are comfy with Controller are not thinking of trying KB+M. I also think If I would have spent some significant time playing with controller, I would have been more comfy playing FPS on Consoles.

FPS with controller, nah. I find it too slow and targeting is not precise. Only thing that makes Controller trump over KB+M is the vibration factor.

Back