Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

sourcewop said:
completed the game, best call of duty game epic story epic gameplay must buy :)
Wow! Even better than MW2 in terms of storyline/gameplay? Must be quite a game then. Let us see what the general consensus is then. ;)

Yeah Treyarch is usually know for its story then for its action, hopefully by tomorrow it would be known to all

ram_dante said:
Guys is it worth to buy Black ops Now or should i wait,watch & buy??..I m thinking of jumping the gun on the Direct 2 drive version(25% off)..I m not a hardcore gamer, but i love Cod series and used to play Mw a lot with friends..Am a little worried about the pings n lag, because i use bsnl..A lil insight on this will help me reach my decision!
better w8 and watch........... as no multiplayer servers nearby........... closest one in japan from which i suppose can get a minimum of 200ms ping.........

Well , some benefits of having an xbox 360 . Have finished the game already . Would say that its a bit longer than MW-II . Story is captivating like the Shutter Island . Game grahics look good on Xbox 360 so PC would be really amaazing . I would rate it 8.5/10 . Action is really fast paced .

Treyarch did a good Job . The Zombies part is still there in this mode

$44 offer is for the Digitally Distributed Copy on Direct2Drive.com Which ended Yesterday night..

Not so mixed reviews..As far as I ve seen till now all the reviews have given it 8+ out of 10...

A lot of reviewers are dissapointed on the game's zombie mode..

Multiplayer equals or betters mw2 to some extent and excels with the mp new game modes!

Campaign has a solid story, reviews say its arguably the best in the franchise although campaign gameplay sometimes feels disjoint it seems because of the storyline..

max 8.5 rated by IGN. should wait for 2-3 more days.

Damn it iw ant it for 999rs i want it now make it happen activision

Keep dreaming mate, not gonna happen

Holy mother of lord, we've got Sam Worthington, Ed Harris, Gary Oldman et al lending their voices for the game! :O

There seems to be various issues with PC version, even server finding is not working well

I don't give a rats rear end for the Multiplayer part, but if the SP is f*cked, then screw Treyarch. I could have completed the 360 version by now, which by the way was a darn good looking solid 60fps game. I only held out for the PC because of the sharper visual quality. But if the performance is screwed, then no point in playing it on the PC.

Back