Calling all Street Fighter 4 Live Players

ashr

Skilled
Dec 11, 2005
Please post your GWL ids here. there was another thread with a few ids but that wasn't specifically created for this purpose. I thought creating a new one would make it much easier to add each other and play some good games.

Mine is ashrashrashr

I request you guys to keep this thread only for gamertags and not discussing the game. It gets too cluttered and long otherwise.

spindoctor

Skilled
Feb 19, 2006
Gowt1ham said:
I will post mine after I learn how to play....:eek:hyeah:

don't worry about it man, online you're going to get your ass kicked a hundred times anyway.

besides, i just got the game this morning from the steam sale, so add me and we'll noob it out together :bleh:

ashr

Skilled
Dec 11, 2005
bumping this...

cmon people. i thought many people over here bought SF4 for PC. let's get a few games going. as of now, only floccy and i play regularly... and rahul seems to be getting into it.

the more the merrier. i'll definitely help newer players get started too... so roll up.

spindoctor

Skilled
Feb 19, 2006
i would but somehow batman messed up my gfwl and now i can't connect to live in any game at all. gonna have to format i think :(

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
Just play out the training sessions in Challange Modes .... Also if u press pause and see the command list u will get the combo list:)...
rahul.. said:
hey ashr...
can u give me any link frm where i can learn the combos...

ID: arvind799...

BTW: when r u guys online? I m gonna kick ur a$$:bleh:

rahul..

Disciple
Sep 17, 2008
vercetti said:
Just play out the training sessions in Challange Modes .... Also if u press pause and see the command list u will get the combo list:)...
ID: arvind799...

BTW: when r u guys online? I m gonna kick ur a$$:bleh:

lol love to play wid u man... :bleh:

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
ashr said:
@vercetti... i play a lot. you shouldn't have too much trouble finding me online.

Played with ashr:) got my ass kicked big time...won 1 lost 7:) comprehensively... I need to concentrate on my defence and ultra's timing:(...

I am still not able to make those combos with the xbox 360 controller:(