Can I extend prime membership before time at a discount

If your remaining Prime membership is less than 365 days you can extend it by another 365 days using a Prime Voucher.

Voucher can be purchased from

I Purchased yesterday and verified it's working. Though delivery time is mentioned as 2 days, I received it in 2 minutes. Even if you get it after a day you can still use it. I extended till October 2023.

You can also choose to buy 2, as the validity of code is 365 days and use it on 364th day of purchase.

@rkkaranrk @skoka123 @JMak

Yes it did. My subscription got extended until Oct 2023. This was 4 days ago.
I can confirm that it worked for my spouse. Extended to Sep 2023. As mentioned by @rakrules above, if you already have one stacked which is yet to commence, you cannot add on top of that.

If your remaining Prime membership is less than 365 days you can extend it by another 365 days using a Prime Voucher.

I Purchased yesterday and verified it's working. Though delivery time is mentioned as 2 days, I received it in 2 minutes. Even if you get it after a day you can still use it. I extended till October 2023.

You can also choose to buy 2, as the validity of code is 365 days and use it on 364th day of purchase.

Thanks for the deal. Have just purchased and redeemed.

Thanks. Used it once, but a little wary of ordering an extra one to use later despite the validity.

Also, for others, even this link says that
Code:
 The Amazon Prime Subscription Codes can be claimed only by customers who are currently non-prime members. Existing Prime customers will have to wait for their current membership to expire to redeem this code, subject to validity of the promo code

But it is working fine for extending the membership once. So the other link might also work, despite this being in the T&C.

Just beware for people who want to redeem code later...

10.Amazon Prime reserves the rights to edit/change the terms and conditions for the code at any time without any notice or liability.

12.Amazon Prime reserves the right to withdraw code before the completion of validity period without any notice or liability at its sole discretion.

Okay so I have purchased the code from zaggle , waiting for the coffee to arrive.

Me too ordered from ZAGGLE! On GYFTR it's no longer available.

UPDATE : Subscription extended.

Was anyone brave enough to buy one for next year? :p

Last edited:
Yep. Waiting on the same boat.

We are really weird people innit?

We will spend extra thousands on our PC stuff just for a few fps or RGB but we all jump on the prospect of maybe saving 500 bucks a year.

Well all aboard on the FOMO boat.:p
Received the code and,subscription extended .

This worked, thanks!

Got the code in a minute. Redeemed and now the membership expires on 13th January 2023!

Price showing 1499
Yep from today it has been updated to 1499 everywhere, so all the coupons will cost that much, that's why the thread had so much of rush yesterday till 12 am,

Most of us bought the coupons at 999 and extended our prime membership.

Last edited:
Back