Check out hayai.in - a potentially revolutionary new ISP

So you have no knowledge of Drupal? You're Noob.. This you want me to believe? While you cannot spend money on paid theme or Premium Design?
I had a company when I lived in Finland which did Drupal-related projects. It's one of the reasons I asked for it to be used as the framework for our site - I am not a complete "noob" and am somewhat familiar with the system, but I certainly can't code or make graphics.

A lot of things were and are outsourced because I don't need full-time staff on some things. The website, the company registrations and filings and audits and taxes and whatnot... Hell, even the logo was put together by an outside firm. Or are you going to accuse me of doing all this myself too?

For an License you have to go to Department of Telecom, Govt of India.
Yes, We have every right to know whatever we want.
About public entities, yes, that is true.

Because those are Fake.
What are? I haven't posted anything new for you to say it is fake yet.

If you have applied for license and you have secured one. Department of Telecom will have a Record of it and date of issue. Enough trolling.
Yes, they will :)

@mgcarley has MBA thought you to do business in a fashion that register a company to market, promote your product and take an ISP license in other name?

No companies like to do that, bcz they like to get represented by their name.

Even there is a reseller in Bangalore by name "Airwire" which works on airtel network, both wired and wireless in some parts. But he has promptly tole me that they are providing Airtel Broadband, means they are reselling it.

So, are you doing any these kinds on business. If yes then this is not an ISP

You just answered your own question. "Everything I posted till date is irrelevent", and you would continue to claim this no matter what.

No, I'm not ready to tell you, I'm ready to show you.
and you continue to Make False Claims that you have an ISP license. Seriously worth laughing this one.

Except, surely you'd notice all the "Reliance" (or whatever company) signs if you visited another company.
Yours is not a Big Data Center or Big company so that i will produce my ID card. If you have a security he will check and let me in..
Don't Create a big Scene out of this.

Right, so basically no matter what I post, no matter what I show you even in person, you'll claim it as fake :D
Why Don't you Accept what you Spoke and What you are Speaking are Bunch of lies.

I invited you to our office in Mumbai to view the real thing. The operations. Documentation including the license and everything else you've asked for - at our expense - because you seem to claim that everything posted online is a forgery, so why would my posting a photo of *anything*, whether equipment, documentation or otherwise for you be any different?

You have actively refused to get out of your armchair to come and do so, claiming that I'll take you to a Reliance DC (why would I do that?) or that you can't come (yet haven't cited any reason why), you've filed an RTI request about a private company (which just goes to show how much you know about RTI requests).

So really, all you're doing is attacking both me and my business without justification or reason (have I ever promised or taken any money from you?), which would not be seen favourably were I to make a complaint of my own. By all means Sai, keep it up :)

So not accusing you or anything, where is your office in Mumbai? And do u cover andheri west?

guys I dont want this argument. Let him provide a video of just 720P of speedtest which clearly shows hayai as ISP.

@mgcarley you can provide your own office one. No need of some customer. Then don't ask for another 6 months please

Because it's now rolling on 9.30am in this timezone and I have work related both to Hayai and to other things to attend to. I no longer have the luxury of sitting in front of my laptop talking to you guys all day, as much as I wish it were back to the simpler days when most of my time was spent waiting for things to happen.

GOI says you are not an ISP yet. That pretty much answers the primary issue at stake here quite well.
No, GOI says that HBPL does not hold a license. However, when we started getting this together, it became obvious that having only one company called HBPL would not be a good idea, so we took a page from Hathway's book.

One thing i want to know, you spend an inordinate amount of your time promoting yourself over the years. Why ?
A lot of the time was spent answering Internet-related questions - more than "promoting myself". And if you're really looking for a modus-operandi, it might be because I want Hayai to be a success and for at least one of the people at the company to look somewhat technically competent.[DOUBLEPOST=1379428376][/DOUBLEPOST]
So not accusing you or anything, where is your office in Mumbai? And do u cover andheri west?
Mahim.

No, sadly we do not cover Andheri West.

What are? I haven't posted anything new for you to say it is fake yet.
Again you bought the topic to the Starting.

do you have some problem in understanding? or are you Expert in trolling?

ANSWER THIS:

C9JiMia.png

YTvWpWj.jpg

http://www.dot.gov.in/sites/default/files/ISP_licns_web(final)_0.doc

KAPIL SIBAL TOOK AWAY YOUR LICENSE?

SO WHAT YOU SPOKE EARLIER WERE FAKES?

No, GOI says that HBPL does not hold a license. However, when we started getting this together, it became obvious that having only one company called HBPL would not be a good idea, so we took a page from Hathway's book.
Point being GOI does not recognise any company that you are associated with to be an ISP.

A lot of the time was spent answering Internet-related questions - more than "promoting myself". And if you're really looking for a modus-operandi, it might be because I want Hayai to be a success and for at least one of the people at the company to look somewhat technically competent..
We all wanted your company to be a success, but that was in 2009.

here were are talking about you in 2013 with nothing delivered as yet.

Point being GOI does not recognise any company that you are associated with to be an ISP.
How do you expect him to answer your question directly. He has been expert in deviating the topic without answering the actual questions. 4 years didn't go that easily.

@mgcarley, If you have "actually" or "really" launched your services, care to give your companies service tax registration number here? Also, you must be taking money for services and providing a bill. Could you post a photocopy of the bill here?
Skipped this Question as usual.

@mgcarley has MBA thought you to do business in a fashion that register a company to market, promote your product and take an ISP license in other name?

No companies like to do that, bcz they like to get represented by their name.

Even there is a reseller in Bangalore by name "Airwire" which works on airtel network, both wired and wireless in some parts. But he has promptly tole me that they are providing Airtel Broadband, means they are reselling it.

So, are you doing any these kinds on business. If yes then this is not an ISP

Skipped even this. Its not MBA its MCA - Ministry of corporate affairs.

I think @mgcarley is saying above that RTI cannot be filed for private company.
But I think Sachin must have filed one with TRAI or whoever the ISP authority is.
He will Tell 100 things. I haven't asked the RTI Dept to tell me financial details of that company.
Just a simple thing whether Hayai has an Department of telecom ISP License or not. Even you can file http://rtionline.gov.in/ with DOT and for Example: ask Whether Reliance Jio has an ISP license or not with Granted Date and Expiry date of that license?
If Reliance jio has license they will reply with yes and Give details what all they can about the application.
He doesn't know how things work with RTI.

Last edited:
How do you expect him to answer your question directly. He has been expert in deviating the topic without answering the actual questions. 4 years didn't go that easily.
So long as DOT does not recognise any of his companies as an ISP, the answer is clear :)

An RTI will confirm it.

He's been promising things that he cannot deliver as yet. Once the RTI comes through all you have to do is provide those details, then the ball is in his court.

Then you have proof that as of 75 days ago Hayai is not a recognised ISP.

Matt stated he had a class a license which is incorrect if he meant in india.

[DOUBLEPOST=1379436296][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can we call him Fake/sham?
It will take more work.

if you can show his statements to be wrong and list them out, your case gets stronger.

Put it this way, will hayai be launching internet services in India ? as of now the evidence does not support it.

Last edited:
Then you have proof that as of 75 days ago Hayai is not a recognised ISP.[DOUBLEPOST=1379436296][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know how to make that case.
If you want an Driving license it will take 30Days learning + 8-10 days to book a slot and Give a Test drive on track + 4-5 days to get an Driving license in your hand.
It's not easy getting an ISP in meantime and not as easy as getting a driving license from Govt authority.

Minimum 3 months or more. I am Sure any Person in an ISP top management will agree ( Fake broadband companies are excluded in this case)[DOUBLEPOST=1379436833][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you can show his statements to be wrong and list them out, your case gets stronger.

Put it this way, will hayai be launching internet services in India ? as of now the evidence does not support it.
Something like this? : http://broadbandforum.co/topic/53283-past-posts-of-mgcarley-on-this-forum/

Again you bought the topic to the Starting.
Says the person bringing up information posted over a year before we launched.
do you have some problem in understanding? or are you Expert in trolling?

No, but based on your posts, you do.
No.
SO WHAT YOU SPOKE EARLIER WERE FAKES?
No.[DOUBLEPOST=1379460243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Interesting.
We all wanted your company to be a success, but that was in 2009.
And now you want it to fail?
here were are talking about you in 2013 with nothing delivered as yet.
Maybe not to you.

Skipped this Question as usual.
If I posted a bill with the customer details removed you'd just say "PHOTOSHOPPED!", so, what's the point?
Skipped even this. Its not MBA its MCA - Ministry of corporate affairs.
Apparently you did not read what I wrote. I said "Any MBA will be able to explain..." which means anyone with an MBA (masters of business administration). Please read more carefully.

He will Tell 100 things. I haven't asked the RTI Dept to tell me financial details of that company.
Just a simple thing whether Hayai has an Department of telecom ISP License or not. Even you can file http://rtionline.gov.in/ with DOT and for Example: ask Whether Reliance Jio has an ISP license or not with Granted Date and Expiry date of that license?
If Reliance jio has license they will reply with yes and Give details what all they can about the application.
He doesn't know how things work with RTI.
I've already said that HBPL does not. How are you not getting this?
...and I get accused of ignoring details. Yeesh.[DOUBLEPOST=1379460771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minimum 3 months or more. I am Sure any Person in an ISP top management will agree ( Fake broadband companies are excluded in this case)
For the record, "fake broadband companies" includes about 10% of licensees, by which I mean, they have zero activity. None.

so whats his game?i mean if its a scam then who is the target? end users?investors?

mgcarley,i want to trust you but you have been avoiding all the things which can prove authenticity.
1.post bill of your cumstomer (ok remove the address part but even with address that is not going to be a big deal),i know people can still call it Photoshopped but hey, something better than nothing.
2. post a HD video of speedtest ,from start to the result.
3. someone asked for your service tax number?TIN,SIN,VIN,PIN number?whatever all numbers you got from government.
4. mention your exact office addresses (all of them),so me or someone else will/can make a visit if we want to.
5. Areas(exact addresses with pincode) in mumbai or anywhere else where you are fully operational,so that me or someone local can visit that place and ask the satisfied customers.mention as many areas as you can.
6. what is the allocated IP range to hayai?
7. ISP license copy? (remove the part which cant be shared if there is something like that in a license)

now please provide answer to these question,see they are 7 in number so i expect 7 answers.

Back