Check out hayai.in - a potentially revolutionary new ISP

I've already said that HBPL does not. How are you not getting this?
HBPL - Hayai Broadband Private LTD - Doesn't have a ISP license?

You are Said Recently 3 Days back Said that HAYAI BROADBAND Has an ISP License.

YTvWpWj.jpg

You Clearly Said Hayai Had an ISP License and Now you're Denying it. So Ultimately you are an Fake Guy who Spoke Lies again and again claiming to have license.

MATHEW CARLEY IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAYAI BROADBAND IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU MAKE TALL CLAIMS. YOU ARE AN FAKE GUY!

GUYS STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats his game?i mean if its a scam then who is the target? end users?investors?

mgcarley,i want to trust you but you have been avoiding all the things which can prove authenticity.
1.post bill of your cumstomer (ok remove the address part but even with address that is not going to be a big deal),i know people can still call it Photoshopped but hey, something better than nothing.
2. post a HD video of speedtest ,from start to the result.
3. someone asked for your service tax number?TIN,SIN,VIN,PIN number?whatever all numbers you got from government.
4. mention your exact office addresses (all of them),so me or someone else will/can make a visit if we want to.
5. Areas(exact addresses with pincode) in mumbai or anywhere else where you are fully operational,so that me or someone local can visit that place and ask the satisfied customers.mention as many areas as you can.
6. what is the allocated IP range to hayai?
7. ISP license copy? (remove the part which cant be shared if there is something like that in a license)

now please provide answer to these question,see they are 7 in number so i expect 7 answers.
Don't expect him to answer any of these. He's been avoiding all questions which can blow his lies apart.

Just compare his website and other ISP website. His company does not even have dedicated customer support number or email address. No registered company address is mentioned on site. If you look carefully, even hyperlinks on top don't work.

Even smaller companies have better websites than this and proudly advertise a customer contact number to get new customers.
I believe @swatcats & others have definitely exposed this guy.

Don't expect him to answer any of these. He's been avoiding all questions which can blow his lies apart.

Just compare his website and other ISP website. His company does not even have dedicated customer support number or email address. No registered company address is mentioned on site. If you look carefully, even hyperlinks on top don't work.

Even smaller companies have better websites than this and proudly advertise a customer contact number to get new customers.
I believe @swatkats & others have definitely exposed this guy.
He won't answer a Single Questions. Claims to have one and Again Changes his word.

Other Small Companies with < 100Customers even have a Office no: http://fibertel.in/contact.php

More Detailed info can be found here: http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/hayai-broadband-mathew-carley-mgcarley-is-fake.152791/

its proven this guy hasnt delivered even 1% of his grand plans and innovative schemes around the future of broadband.
this thread is lame, point understood - hayai or mgcarley have posted a lot on multiple forums with no tangible evidence of concrete operations on the ground!

nuff said

its proven this guy hasnt delivered even 1% of his grand plans and innovative schemes around the future of broadband.
this thread is lame, point understood - hayai or mgcarley have posted a lot on multiple forums with no tangible evidence of concrete operations on the ground!
check the other thread i've posted a detailed reply.

Really? Interesting.
Onus is on you to affirm the positive not for us to prove a negative. You have not done that.

So SOP is to go with somebody else.

And now you want it to fail?
I wish you the best in your endeavours.

I'm not going to the extent of calling you a fake as that would require proof that you had this intent at the outset.

You said you were going to launch an ISP, you evidently had difficulties. Better luck in the future.

Maybe not to you.
Present evidence does not show that Hayai is in the ISP business.

HBPL - Hayai Broadband Private LTD - Doesn't have a ISP license?
You are Said Recently 3 Days back Said that HAYAI BROADBAND Has an ISP License.
You Clearly Said Hayai Had an ISP License and Now you're Denying it. So Ultimately you are an Fake Guy who Spoke Lies again and again claiming to have license.
HBPL is not the only company in the "family". You seem to be conveniently forgetting that I have told you this also.

MATHEW CARLEY IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAYAI BROADBAND IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU MAKE TALL CLAIMS. YOU ARE AN FAKE GUY!
I was hoping to be able to prove that you do not have malicious intent. Clearly, this is not the case.

If by avoiding you mean posting pictures, videos and whatever else when asked for (at least in the past), then yes, sure.

Just compare his website and other ISP website. His company does not even have dedicated customer support number or email address. No registered company address is mentioned on site.
You're right that it's not on the contact page, but I suggest you check the "legal" page, and the T&C when signing up and numerous other pages. Our official address is mentioned in the first paragraph. Has been that way since the site went live in 2011.

If you look carefully, even hyperlinks on top don't work.
That doesn't sound right. I'm looking at the website now and they all seem to perform as expected: when you hover over the "tariffs" menu it has the options for residential, business etc... Which ones don't work?

Even smaller companies have better websites than this and proudly advertise a customer contact number to get new customers. I believe @swatcats & others have definitely exposed this guy.
Yes, the website is a mess. I admitted that months, even over a year ago. However I wanted things to be as automated as possible. I also preferred to not have my staff inundated with the same questions every minute of every day despite the information being plainly available. More to the point, the contact page has a phone number for calls and a phone number for SMS'ing us to call you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1379599194][/DOUBLEPOST]
He won't answer a Single Questions. Claims to have one and Again Changes his word.
1. Which question have I not answered?
2. If by "changes his word" you're comparing my words now to the words of 3 years ago, then yes, I've changed my words. Then again, a lot has changed in the last 3 years, so... what's your point, exactly?[DOUBLEPOST=1379599617][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fake or not fake, i had created an order on hayai website in November 2012 and still haven't seen any information about it.
...and if I had access to the customer DB from here I might even be able to give you a reason why you haven't been connected yet.

Last edited:
2. If by "changes his word" you're comparing my words now to the words of 3 years ago, then yes, I've changed my words. Then again, a lot has changed in the last 3 years, so... what's your point, exactly?
I'm Comparing your words which you spoke 4 days back. You've Claimed that you had the license when i asked you and you come again and tell me Hayai broadband pvt ltd doesn't have a license and if incase i File an RTI to DOT they will not have any Record of it. This is what you said.[DOUBLEPOST=1379600740][/DOUBLEPOST]
HBPL is not the only company in the "family". You seem to be conveniently forgetting that I have told you this also.
Definition of Family according to you? Do You mean Hayai India Broadband has License in other Name?

@mgcarley

Also i am surprised i could not find a single review online from a real customer. :S
There was a Customer called Shiv sharma a Model to my Surprise whom you can see on the Pepe Jeans and other Ads Posters.
I had a short conversation with him when he claimed to use Hayai(But Being supplied Honesty net solutions Bandwidth) via Some LCO. He payed the same tariff which was mentioned on the website and I think he is no longer using their services because of LCO issues.

The Tweet conversation is here: https://twitter.com/shiv_s/status/252113951469469696

So that means Hayai is just a middleman. He must be buying bandwidth on wholesale from reliance or tata's and selling to lco's. Just like local food grain distributors do. That's why no ones heard of the company and you don't find any review's of them.

OMG Mr. MgCarley is still spamming all Indian boards, indeed you are a great entertainer sir with balls of steel, Sir.

[DOUBLEPOST=1379599617][/DOUBLEPOST]
...and if I had access to the customer DB from here I might even be able to give you a reason why you haven't been connected yet.
Do you really even provided a single connection except fake speed-test video & all those fake story in IBF like Nigerian scams, shown day-dreams to sushubh :D

You suppose to start that 3 yr back, i still remember the hype you created in IFB in 2010 .. Diwali launch and what not, cover Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad in 6 months :) that 6 month is over 2.5yr ago sir.

Your ideas seems to be revolutionary back in the dinosaur era when you started the thread in IFB, and the maximum speed available in India is 256kbps, not anymore. The era is over, sir, today even my chauffeurs has a dongle plugged in his Chinese tab and enjoys HD streaming youtube.

I think if there is a real ISP and if it is good or bad the customers speak on Internet and forums and all but yet to see any real opinion of hayai from any real user.
This raises more and more suspicion.

OMG Mr. MgCarley is still spamming all Indian boards, indeed you are a great entertainer sir with balls of steel, Sir.

Do you really even provided a single connection except fake speed-test video & all those fake story in IBF like Nigerian scams, shown day-dreams to sushubh :D
There you Go! I have a supporter :p

yet to see any real opinion of hayai from any real user.
This raises more and more suspicion.
And that is what happened.

Mr. MgCarley

OK we agree that the license you have is not in the name of HBPL. Then please mention the name(s) in which you have license.
Unless you are doing something shady , I dont see any reason to hide the same.

Mr. MgCarley

OK we agree that the license you have is not in the name of HBPL. Then please mention the name(s) in which you have license.
Unless you are doing something shady , I dont see any reason to hide the same.
This is what i have been asking to Make clear

Last edited:
Back