Chinese PDA phones ?

coolpepe said:
I had a chinese named TECNO & it was decent look. I got it for 5200 in dec 07 and sold it yesterday for 2600. It never gave me problem and i was pretty much satisfied. It all depends on the user. Rest i would surely say "NO" to power & rough users.
Need to back this. I still have one with me with dual sim.. as i was fed up taking care of two handsets when on move.... it can keep both sims ON at SAMEtime.

There was no other player in market with this facility .at feasible cost.. so managed to buy chinese one .. ZTC... it is UP and fine... no trouble at all....

currently i am using it as standby...

There are some decent models in these Chinese phones too. A colleague used one such phone for 2.5 years without problems. The build quality and features can easily make one believe that its worth 20k at the least when in fact he got it for only 3.6k. This phone has pretty good video playback.

However I would still recommend that you stay away from these phones considering that many of these phones do not have IMEI codes and the impeding ban by the Indian govt.

Back