Christmas/New Year clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
8. Coming soon: IDE and SATA hard disks, lots and lots of fans. Watch this space

If my memory serves me well, there was going to be some afterarket cooler on sale as well, as part of of the "Coming Coon". :)

Please let me know if its stil there, and the model.

If it's still up for grabs i might find a long lost friend/ex flame/relative :p in mumbai who could pick it up for me. Might as well pick the SMPS with it then.

I did a price check and that whole platform will not fetch more than its weight in scrap. Given that, I am keeping it as a recording/backup rig for myself, till it dies. So it's never going on sale.

Price drops on the 9600GTs and the mobo.

Coming updates: Sony head unit (Car ICE), 80/92mm fans by the truckload.

Members who wish to get an amp to power the PSB speakers - I am now selling the entire office music setup. This basically consists of the PSB above, and a combo amp/DAC to play it off. The setup just needs a power connection and a USB input from a laptop or desktop, converts using an Alien DAC and puts out 30 watts RMS per channel.

Interested Mumbai members can request audition. Price for the amp only on PM, this is not a public sale but only an option.

interested in 9600 and Mobo......

I am ready to pay shipping as well if u r interested in shipping to New Delhi......

^^Saw your PM, sorry couldn't reply.

I would love to courier it to you - but I have two issues.

1. Getting hold of a courier guy

2. Taking responsibility of any damage in transit or incorrect application at your end.

If you browse the disputes on this forum, it's always about stuff which is couriered and not found in correct condition. Seller blames buyer for errors in installing or running the hardware, buyer says piece was damaged when it arrived or was shipped while being defective.

These sales make no money for me, and I wouldn't want to stake my reputation for a possibility of a dispute - there are many people on these boards who know me both personally and professionally. I don't want public slugfests for small amounts of money.

I hope you understand why I wouldn't want to ship, even if the hardware depreciates to no value in the time it sits with me.

i will not blame u if anything bad happens.........also if u pack the stuff well then there shouldn't be any problem as well..........i myself sent many shipments including the 4850, ps3 etc.........u just have to pack it well......

if u can ship the stuff then please let me know.......thanks

qsahmed said:
i will not blame u if anything bad happens.........also if u pack the stuff well then there shouldn't be any problem as well..........i myself sent many shipments including the 4850, ps3 etc.........u just have to pack it well......
if u can ship the stuff then please let me know.......thanks

TE market has been a place to trade stuff for mutual help/benefit and to make new friends rather than just a a common trading place for commercial purposes. :)

Buyer may not blame anyone but till the product has reached safely and is confirmed to be working well, a genuine and responsible seller always feels responsible out of moral responsibility.:p
He can ship but he won't ship- that is the problem. :)

Thinking of getting the 9600GT for a friend. :)
He either takes the 8600GT i have or the 9600GT from you. :p
Not sure totally- so please don't hold it for me exactly. :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back