Chronicles of TechBoi on orkut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dumbo who else............. now stop acting dumb and now that you have openly come out....accept that you are techboi,

waise noone would give a damn cos u r gonaa get banned anyway

AS for AT,

he left it cos they banned him and his IP permanently

and so unlike TE he cant go back with a different ID

@coool, techboy used to sound stupid & insensible on TE

in the above convo he was sounding quite normal

cos that chap is sensible and deep thinking sumtimes and also cos he keeps pestering me wid such questions all day long at skool !!!!!!

but the rest of the time (mjority of the time) he is the same old TB

Hotstuff said:
cos that chap is sensible and deep thinking sumtimes and also cos he keeps pestering me wid such questions all day long at skool !!!!!!
but the rest of the time (mjority of the time) he is the same old TB

You are in the same school as TB... you know him personally....

Lucky guy :p

We need a pic of him, at least I do... I'm sure he's a smart kid taking everyone for a ride, but a good sport at the same time :D

i guess i have already seen his pic, in somebody's siggy, he was in his school uniform in his computer lab i guess

yepp that was during Exun 2006 , in November i.e to be precise. Exun 2006 is our school computer symposium. Akshit was there for the HardOC event conducted by me, TB, n Mohit(aka the_new_guy on TE). The pic in front of you is a repost, but on popular demand it is back again.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

So mr. coool here's ur pic. Now deny that this dud in the pic aint you, i.e Akshay Talwar.:rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

So here it goes, TB in action

Techboy%20in%20action.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back