FS: Others Clearance Sale (Giveaways)

hello, brother, I have PMed you for arranging the pickup but didn't get any reply, is there anything else I have to do
I believe to be shipped or picked up, the items have to be packed first and as He said he can do that only during the weekend so you may have to wait dear.

Do you by chance have a VGA to HDMI converter? Happy to pay for a reasonable asking + shipping price for that and one of your VGA cables.
Nice gesture on your part to giveaway the many items though.

Hi. I got wifi cards today. Yet to unpack. Thanks @ruiner21

My kid's exam will be over on 5th (old laptop being used for study/exams).

Next week, I will install one card. After that I will request @ruiner21 to choose the person for giveaway for the 2nd wifi card.
I would like you to forward the other card to @JMak . He is a good friend of mine, and happens to the guy who actually ordered both of these for me years ago. His kid’s laptop can also use an upgrade.

Do you by chance have a VGA to HDMI converter? Happy to pay for a reasonable asking + shipping price for that and one of your VGA cables.
Nice gesture on your part to giveaway the many items though.
I do, will be cleaning out more stuff tomorrow, might create another thread. Keep an eye.

PCkage received
Will try and replace this weekend.
Thanks a lot @ruiner21 and @prime
Installed it and 5g woekibg but I later realised that this card doesn't have bluetooth, it only had one Mac of wlan, so lost bluetooth connectivity in laptop.
May have to make do [emoji106]
Thanks again

Back