Clifton Graphic T-Shirts for Rs. 89 and Rs.99 (Free Shipping)

ashvarybabul said:
Received two Tshirts I ordered..

Nice quality, definitely worth price :p

buddy when did u order...??? and any ways to check the status..? coz for me the status is blank on the website. Also i have ordered on 25th dec. :(

i ordered the seccond t shirt on 24th not yet recd til date have got the trackking no but the courier website does not update

I just received the 5 I ordered on 19th. my friend ordered 11 t shirts and he got those on monday, on saturday, when he mentioned that he got a mail that it has been shipped, I called them and discovered that one t shirt was out of stock, and i replaced it with a new one, they said that they would ship on that day, but they didn't so I called them early on monday and they shipped. I received today.. well, I had to call the local hub of trackon currier also :p

pretty decent quality, mixed cotton, but they do not have standardization in size, one XXL t-shirt is shorter than a XL t-shirt.. but all fitted me quite well, may be I will order a few more

anuragjiwrajka said:
buddy when did u order...??? and any ways to check the status..? coz for me the status is blank on the website. Also i have ordered on 25th dec. :(

I ordered it on 20th dec.. Got it on 27th

I never cared to track it. They mailed me when it got shipped.

And mail was sent to me on 26th and I got it on 27th, so courier part appears to be fast... again Trackon Couriers.

Still not recvd my tees booked on 17 Dec 11, CC says its delivered whereas Trackon courier has no service in my area & Item is not even delivered to me :mad:

We will get back to you is the only answer from Clifton :mad:

^^^ I had also booked on 17th... They gave me a refund on 27th and told me the selected tshirts (both of them) are out of stock...

siril_k said:
Still not recvd my tees booked on 17 Dec 11, CC says its delivered whereas Trackon courier has no service in my area & Item is not even delivered to me :mad:

We will get back to you is the only answer from Clifton :mad:

Same Here ! :-[:mad::cursing::down::facepalm::wtf:

my order no. was not there when i logged into the website and then 2 days later there it was at my doorstep :)

t-shirt still has to go through the first wash test though :p

Got my tshirt within 2 days and the quality is very good and also the fitting
<

gonna order a couple of tshirts more
<

I had bought one three weeks back but did not hear from them. After a couple of email they replied saying the one I ordered is out of stock. They are offering a refund or asking me to order something else.

Bad experience.

Back