Cockroaches mayhem

Try this https://www.amazon.in/PCI-Piece-Mou...hild=1&keywords=rat+mat&qid=1614570624&sr=8-7
I have used and all lizards gone. I put them in multiple places and they come and stick to it. It took a few weeks for me to get rid of all those lizards.
Ha ha yes, I've used this before once long ago on a mouse which entered. It worked great. But the poor mouse just kept screaming as it tried to come out of the glue mat. Yes, that must work on lizards too. But then again, they will be stuck and we will have to clean it. No problem with small ones but the big ones I can barely look at let alone going anywhere near a dead body. I called pest control (or some guys who spray stuffs not sure what they are called, if anything) few years back, they said they will come and spray all the ventilators, where the lizards stay in daytime (according to them) and all the bunks where all the garbage are stored and within few hours most of them will be dead. I asked that's excellent so you will come the next day for the clean up too? Got reply, no, not at all. They will just spray and be done, we will have to clean up the mess. That horror... still rings in my ears.

That's why when it's about lizards I look for a solution which will push the lizards out of the house not kill them. Again, no problem with the small ones, as I'll be continuing to kill them upon arrival of every summer season.

Sharing one incident happened a decade ago..
Woke up at night for a piss, and still in sleep walked towards toilet and grabbed the door handle, realized it wasnt the handle but some rubber thing....faaak! I just touched a huge lizard sitting onto the door handle.. All my sleep went for a toss, piss went back to kidneys.. though I didnt screamed or yelled but had yuck of an experience.
Funny part the lizard stayed there for a good 2-3 mins before she moved to the top after I turned on the lights..

Back