com/net/org Domains for $1

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Netfirms is giving .com/.org/.net domains for just $1. I just registered one domain, you can pay by Paypal or Credit Card.

Use the promotion code "DOLLARDOMAIN" when registering the domain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New offer from Network Solutions - 0.75 USD per domain

http://www.networksolutions.com/dom...CKCixciZ-bMCFUbKtAodnjoAHA&clickid=8706977792

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Don't know yet. The domain is shown as registered when I checked from another site. The WHOIS details are not updated yet.

Also in the initial mail I got when I registered the first domain, it said the account has to be manually verified before your orders are finalized.

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Lets wait and see. Anyway my domains are active now eventhough the WHOIS is not updated.

Also I just got a mail asking me to send a copy of the credit card used to make the payment. lol. I made the payment using Paypal balance. Don't know which credit card they are talking about. Waiting for their reply now. :p

Arihant.EXE

ex-Mod
Aug 11, 2006
Gurgaon
Thanks for the heads-up varkey!

Also, the domains wont show your details up on WHOIS as its been concealed. This is advertised as a privacy feature and is enabled by default for the basic domain plan. :).

thetechmind

Skilled
Dec 13, 2006
renewable from next yr will be what 9.95$ ? :| so technically 1st yr ~free.....same as godaddy did it some time back.

thetechmind

Skilled
Dec 13, 2006
Arihant.EXE said:
^ Why ":|" ? You still save $8.95.

its 4am should have been :S and not :| ...now im wondering how do i go to work today with no sleep :no:

edit : just went thru the extras that come as "FREE" :O

1 E-Mail Account
25MB for a Basic webpage
Domain Forwarding
Subdomains
DNS Management
24/7 Support

Damm you hostway, are you reading ?

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Arihant.EXE said:
Thanks for the heads-up varkey!

Also, the domains wont show your details up on WHOIS as its been concealed. This is advertised as a privacy feature and is enabled by default for the basic domain plan. :).

Yes they have free WHOIS Privacy also but it wasn't showing any whois data before. Anyway I just checked now and it shows the protected Domain Privacy contact details. So it takes sometime for the WHOIS to get updated.

I ordered two domains from the same account, paid using same paypal account and both domains are active right now, even though when I login to the account it says I have to send the copy of credit card used to make the payemnt to verify my account. I have mailed them asking why they need the copy of card as I never used a Credit Card to make the payment. Waiting for their reply. :p

Did anyone else get a mail asking for copy of credit card to verify the account?

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Update

I got a reply from Netfirms asking me to call them so that they can approve my account. I just now called them through Skype and my account was approved immediately. Till now I have bought 2 domains for $1 each from the same account. :)

Will try ordering one more domain tonight. :D

mihirX

Adept
Feb 3, 2007
Is there any way to register more than 1 domain for .75$ through Network Solutions?

tried diff. IP, CC info..bad luck :(

---

GoDaddy.com is offering .Com domain registration or transfer for $1. Applicable for the first year only. Additional 18 cent ICANN fee applies.
Coupon code CJC99D Expires 3/1/13