com/net/org Domains for $1

^ Don't know. Enjoy while it lasts.

Also I just placed a 2nd order from the same account, lets see if it goes through. :p

Don't know yet. The domain is shown as registered when I checked from another site. The WHOIS details are not updated yet.

Also in the initial mail I got when I registered the first domain, it said the account has to be manually verified before your orders are finalized.

Lets wait and see. Anyway my domains are active now eventhough the WHOIS is not updated.

Also I just got a mail asking me to send a copy of the credit card used to make the payment. lol. I made the payment using Paypal balance. Don't know which credit card they are talking about. Waiting for their reply now. :p

Thanks for the heads-up varkey!

Also, the domains wont show your details up on WHOIS as its been concealed. This is advertised as a privacy feature and is enabled by default for the basic domain plan. :).

Arihant.EXE said:
^ Why ":|" ? You still save $8.95.

its 4am should have been :S and not :| ...now im wondering how do i go to work today with no sleep :no:

edit : just went thru the extras that come as "FREE" :O

1 E-Mail Account
25MB for a Basic webpage
Domain Forwarding
Subdomains
DNS Management
24/7 Support

Damm you hostway, are you reading ?

Arihant.EXE said:
Thanks for the heads-up varkey!

Also, the domains wont show your details up on WHOIS as its been concealed. This is advertised as a privacy feature and is enabled by default for the basic domain plan. :).

Yes they have free WHOIS Privacy also but it wasn't showing any whois data before. Anyway I just checked now and it shows the protected Domain Privacy contact details. So it takes sometime for the WHOIS to get updated.

I ordered two domains from the same account, paid using same paypal account and both domains are active right now, even though when I login to the account it says I have to send the copy of credit card used to make the payemnt to verify my account. I have mailed them asking why they need the copy of card as I never used a Credit Card to make the payment. Waiting for their reply. :p

Did anyone else get a mail asking for copy of credit card to verify the account?

Update

I got a reply from Netfirms asking me to call them so that they can approve my account. I just now called them through Skype and my account was approved immediately. Till now I have bought 2 domains for $1 each from the same account. :)

Will try ordering one more domain tonight. :D

Is there any way to register more than 1 domain for .75$ through Network Solutions?

tried diff. IP, CC info..bad luck :(

---

GoDaddy.com is offering .Com domain registration or transfer for $1. Applicable for the first year only. Additional 18 cent ICANN fee applies.
Coupon code CJC99D Expires 3/1/13

Back