Completed Horizon Forbidden west - Now what ?

Recently completed Horizon Forbidden West. Spent close to 96 hours with it. Absolutely loved the game. And man! I spent quite some time taking screenshot. The game is beautiful.

But now what to play ? I tried playing ELDEN ring for some time. But it's hard. And although it's rewarding in its own way, but you need too much concentration and the N'th time you get killed by a bunch of rabid dogs is not fun.

Need suggestion on a some kind of easy game (not too easy) to play. Any suggestions ? Need something similar with RPG elements / action adventure.

PS- Recently completed PREY on game pass. It was a great game. How come that it's not so popular ?

Recently completed Horizon Forbidden West. Spent close to 96 hours with it. Absolutely loved the game. And man! I spent quite some time taking screenshot. The game is beautiful.

But now what to play ? I tried playing ELDEN ring for some time. But it's hard. And although it's rewarding in its own way, but you need too much concentration and the N'th time you get killed by a bunch of rabid dogs is not fun.

Need suggestion on a some kind of easy game (not too easy) to play. Any suggestions ? Need something similar with RPG elements / action adventure.

PS- Recently completed PREY on game pass. It was a great game. How come that it's not so popular ?
From where did you buy it and how much did it cost you?

1. It was not a true sequel to the original Prey.
2. The marketing for the game was poor.
3. Some people get intimidated by the Immersive Sim tag.
4. The game like most of Arkane studios work is quite polarizing, you'll either love it or hate it.

I also recommend Yakuza: Like a Dragon, that too is free on gamepass.

You bought in flipkart for PS4 right ?

I see it is still 2999 for PS4 every where.
It hasn't been released for PC yet right ?

I think they will just port it to PC at a later stage.
This is a PS4 exclusive at the moment. Maybe they will release it on PC later on (one or two year later).

Try The Outer Worlds (not wilds) if you haven't already, it's on gamepass.

Thanks for the suggestion.

1. It was not a true sequel to the original Prey.
2. The marketing for the game was poor.
3. Some people get intimidated by the Immersive Sim tag.
4. The game like most of Arkane studios work is quite polarizing, you'll either love it or hate it.
Yes its not a sequel at all. The new Prey is quite different from the old one.

I am waiting for Uncharted Series to be released for PC because I like Tomb Raider type of RPGs.

OP wants games that are easy to play, Dying Light 2 is best enjoyed with friends and Sifu has a difficulty curve that OP might find frustrating.
Didn't really like dying light 2. Saw some gameplay videos. Mostly I play single player. It seems a copy of souls game.

SIFU seems too cartoonish. Lol. Is it any good ?

in the same boat with @bssunilreddy looking for uncharted / TOMB RAIDER kind of games. But i have already completed both the series on PS4 / PC.

Even older games will do. Not necessarily new games.

Ghost of Tsushima - Great art direction, amazing combat, ok story
Mad Maxx/Rage 2 - Repetitive but still dumb fun
Days Gone - 7.5/10 run of the mill open world game

It's quite rewarding once you get the hang of it.
All above are still very costly to buy now for PC unless on sale days only.

Ghost of Tsushima - Great art direction, amazing combat, ok story
Mad Maxx/Rage 2 - Repetitive but still dumb fun
Days Gone - 7.5/10 run of the mill open world game

It's quite rewarding once you get the hang of it.
Already completed all three. Ghost of Tshushima was great. Once again took way too much time of taking pics. Played the game with Japanese audio and the experience was even better.

Mad Max was a rare gem. I had never even heard of this. And thought it just a run of mill game which incidentally launched along with the movie. But it was decent. Did not like RAGE 2 - too many bugs, poor story and in general did not run properly.

Days gone was decent. Loved travelling on bike and killing zombie horde. Story was meh. But hordes were intense fun. Especially i remember one near the lumber mill.

@bssunilreddy - the PS4 seems okay price point wise. Buy a game , complete it and then sell it off. Most of the time games cost more than PC but you can sell most of completed games for 200-300 less that what you pay for it. So effectively it is cheaper. Of course epic games and their free games are worth something. Also GAMEPASS is seriously cheap. Although game collection is NOT that great on Gamepass.

Already completed all three. Ghost of Tshushima was great. Once again took way too much time of taking pics. Played the game with Japanese audio and the experience was even better.

Mad Max was a rare gem. I had never even heard of this. And thought it just a run of mill game which incidentally launched along with the movie. But it was decent. Did not like RAGE 2 - too many bugs, poor story and in general did not run properly.

Days gone was decent. Loved travelling on bike and killing zombie horde. Story was meh. But hordes were intense fun. Especially i remember one near the lumber mill.

@bssunilreddy - the PS4 seems okay price point wise. Buy a game , complete it and then sell it off. Most of the time games cost more than PC but you can sell most of completed games for 200-300 less that what you pay for it. So effectively it is cheaper. Of course epic games and their free games are worth something. Also GAMEPASS is seriously cheap. Although game collection is NOT that great on Gamepass.
Man
You are rich and you have a lot of spare time to play games. Kudos to you.

Man
You are rich and you have a lot of spare time to play games. Kudos to you.
Lol. Not rich. Comfortable Enough. And i take my sweet time to complete one game. Like, forbidden west took one month to complete. I think one can spend 200-300 per month on his / her hobby. I guess that much is allowed.

But, yes lucky to have spare time to play games. :);)

Console gaming is quite cheap tbh, back in the day I used to preorder ps3 titles for 2200 and sell them for 2100 on IVG after completing them.

It's still similar now. Buy something for Rs. 3000, complete it and sell it back for Rs. 2700-2800. Effective price of one game is Rs. 200-300

Back