Comply Foam Tips for your IEMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have limited quantities of the following Comply foam tips in stock .
Only a limited quantity has been ordered for testing purposes .We have tried to keep the pricing as low as international pricing for these tips which are not easy to source at such prices.

XIERq.jpg

T100/T200/T400/T500 .

The tips will be provided in lose packaging . The prices for different quantities is given below -
2 pairs - Rs. 650 shipped.
3 pairs - Rs. 900 shipped.
5 pairs - Rs.1400 shipped.

Also available , wax guard version TX100/TX400 in black colour for-

2 pairs- Rs.975 shipped

8OIab.jpg

To check which model fits which earphone ,please visit .
Comply
The base diameter of tubing for the T400 and T500 are the same and both fit most IEM models like Triple Fi 10, Radius DDM ,Brainwavz M3 etc.

Stock status :

T-100 =6 pairs
T-200 =5 pairs
T-400 (Large)= 3pairs
T-400 (Medium)= 3pairs
T-500 (Large)= 1 pair
T-500 (Medium)= 6pairs
T-500 (Small)= 2pairs

TX-100 = 2pairs (black)
TX-400 (Medium)= 2pairs

As per comply's Site, T400 and Tx400 are compatible with Radius DDM, please confirm the same, if yes i'd like to have 2 pairs of T400 (black color, Small size) please, PM me the account details

^ T400s do not come in black colour .They only come in the usual gray colour .Black colour Comply's are the TX series with wax guard .Incase you want one of those , you need to get the TX100/TX500.

Also we are very sorry to inform , there was some confusion regarding the different models available in stock the pricing for the TX series . We have updated the main post with the new pricing for TX series. Pricing for T series remains the same . Also complete details of stock status of each model and its size is given in the main post.

To check which model fits which earphone ,please visit .

Comply? Foam Replacement Tips, Noise Reduction Earphones, and Mobile Phone Earsets with Noise Reduction.

The base diameter of tubing for the T400 and T500 are the same and both fit most IEM models like Triple Fi 10, Radius DDM ,Brainwavz M3 etc.

I will take 2 pairs of Tx500 medium .Payment will be done by Fah33m.

Shites i am confused about the size :S.Can any one tell me what is the stock size which comes with TF10??

Metalspree said:
I will take 2 pairs of Tx500 medium .Payment will be done by Fah33m.

Shites i am confused about the size :S.Can any one tell me what is the stock size which comes with TF10??
Wax guard - Only TX100 and TX400 are available. TF10s ship with 2 pairs of the T500 medium size. Medium size usually fits most people perfectly.

PristineNote said:
Wax guard - Only TX100 and TX400 are available. TF10s ship with 2 pairs of the T500 medium size. Medium size usually fits most people perfectly.
Then i will take T500 medium size 2 pairs.

PristineNote said:
Payment details sent to everyone .

2X T500-small gone to ryanrulez4ever .
Payment made, please check email for screenshot :) cant attach or upload as pic upload sites are blocked in office network

Received tips within 24 hours of payment,well packed, and enjoying them to the core, thanks soo much pristine note, These Complys are really worth it , if you feel that the stock eartips are uncomfortable and no good, then Complys a Must buy for a Radius DDM user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back