Budget 90k+ Configuration Suggestion for a Gaming PC

Budget -104.4K (RX5600XT 6GB)

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3600 -18.9k
Motherboard -MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon MAX Wifi -14.6k
Graphics Card -Sapphire Pulse RX5600XT 6GB -28.5k
RAM -G.Skill SniperX 16GB(8GBx2) 3600Mhz -6.3k (primeabgb.com)
SSD -Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SATAIII SSD -9.3k
Power Supply -Corsair CV550 550Watt -4.4k
Cabinet -Antec GX505 Window -3.6k
Monitor -Samsung LC27R500FHWXXL 27 inch LED Curved -14.8k
KB & Mouse -Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Combo -4k (mdcomputers.in)

Total -104.4K

All above prices are taken from vedantcomputers except otherwise specified.
Thank you very much for your reply but i already ordered a few parts yesterday and am in the process of ordering the following:

GIGABYTE B550M AORUS PRO AMD B550 MOTHERBOARD ~12.5k
LOGITECH G402 HYPERION FURY WIRED GAMING MOUSE 910-004070 ~2.7k
HYPERX CLOUD ALPHA PRO GAMING HEADSET HX-HSCA-RD/AS ~9.5k

The below items are pending and i am looking at alternatives as well:

TVS Gold PRO Mechanical Keyboard(looking for back lit alternatives. if i don't get anything else, will end up buying this)
a 1080p Monitor (hopefully will be getting one from office soon. will use it for now)
Graphic card on the TE market place

For a 1080p monitor, I recommend to go ahead with MSI G241.. it comes with an IPS panel and 144hz refresh rate.. and a good price for an IPS display.. 17.5 k on primeabgb - MSI G241

For a 1080p monitor, I recommend to go ahead with MSI G241.. it comes with an IPS panel and 144hz refresh rate.. and a good price for an IPS display.. 17.5 k on primeabgb - MSI G241

Thanks for the suggestion. For now i will be using a Dell p2719hc monitor which i received from office.

I was originally looking at Acer Nitro VG270P 27″ 1080p 144Hz IPS Freesync as a monitor option.

Received all the parts from primeabgb except for my cooler master k501l cabinet. After asking multiple times, i got to know today that it is out of stock. I am now stuck looking for alternatives with them or elsewhere.

Last edited:
The below items are pending and i am looking at alternatives as well:

TVS Gold PRO Mechanical Keyboard(looking for back lit alternatives. if i don't get anything else, will end up buying this)
a 1080p Monitor (hopefully will be getting one from office soon. will use it for now)
Graphic card on the TE market place

TVS Gold Pro is great, I think it comes with Kailh White box switches which are a steal at this price range (switches individually cost more than the keyboard itself), have a look at Gamdias Hermes M5 as well, better layout (no annoying small backspace key as in TVS) and much better aesthetics. I've been using it for a month, it also has dedicated multimedia keys. Feels great.

MSI MAG FORGE 100M (ATX) Mid Tower might work for you
This is exactly what i requested them to send today. To this they replied that the originally ordered cooler master k501l cabinet is available and that would be sent instead.
Will try requesting them again. Lets see.
Post automatically merged:

@Dark Prince How much was the total cost? I am also looking to build PC with similar specs and price. Could you post your final build configuration?
The total cost without a keyboard, monitor and a graphic card came up to roughly 70k. I have shared the approximate costs on one of my previous replies. Please check. I ordered all the parts from primeabgb.

Which graphics card will you go for? 3070? Any benefit of going with 3080?
will be looking to buy a used graphic card from TE marketplace and save some cash and time. i will primarily be playing at 1080p.
The 3070 will probably not be able to fully exploit a 1440p 144hz monitor at full settings. I could be wrong here. This could make it a big overkill for a 1080p monitor.

will be looking to buy a used graphic card from TE marketplace and save some cash and time. i will primarily be playing at 1080p.
The 3070 will probably not be able to fully exploit a 1440p 144hz monitor at full settings. I could be wrong here. This could make it a big overkill for a 1080p monitor.

New RTX cards Architecture was designed for 4k ,it doesnt improve on 1440p but may be future drivers might improve it ,But what i feel that new RTX 3000 & AMD RDNA2 will generate demand for budget 4k monitors and people will move on from 1080p.

I had given you a wide list of board
It boils down to individuals choice in this list of tier a boards. I recommended the x570 out of this list cos of ease of availability and asus brand value + service.

Asus: X570 X570-F, TUF Plus, Prime Pro, Crosshair VIII Impact, X570-I, X570-P, B550 TUF Plus (mATX & mATX WiFi), X470 Crosshair VII Hero, B450 TUF Pro S (mATX), X370 Crosshair VI Extreme

Asrock: X570 ITX/TB3, X470 Taichi (Ultimate), X370 Taichi, Professional Gaming

Gigabyte: X570 Aorus Ultra, Pro (ATX), B550 Aorus Pro (& AC) (ATX), X470 Gaming 7

MSI: B550 Mortar
Finally bought asus x570 tuf gaming plud wifi from gamescomp.com for rs 20700+200 shipping. Received next day.it's selling around 28000 on amazon
regards

Back