confused between PS3 and PC

John Anderton said:
He already replied :p Click here to have a look at what he said :)

Basically he seems to be going for a mid range PC :)

thanks mate

tajendra said:
hy guye i finaly bought ATI HD 5770 1 GB GPU and FPS 500W PSU,
Congrates for your new purchase

So wat do u suggest should i go for 600W PSU or a higher one.

yep, I think so, go for brands like seasonic,corsair,gigabyte,,I dont know much about FSP brand -but there are other members who may able to vouch for this one.there are plenty of threads on smps.good luck

I got a software for playing PC games with joystick.
thanks for sharing that, yeah there are few xbox360 gamepad emulator to fix this job. I prefer to play gta 4 with mouse +keyboard

i have sold my pc recently. i am too thinking of getting a ps3. what bugs me is the game price. how soon is the ps4 going to hit the market approximately ? is this a good buy for 2 yrs? i am planning on getting from croma so i get 3 yrs warranty itself. will try to get few games too for free. croma warranty is good enough to get replacement after one year of sony warranty being over right ? i dont want to spend 80k on a i7 rig right now at all. not in the mood. i only play nfs and gta4 kinda games no COD and GOW and others like those. what to choose wait and get a pc later or get ps3 now

jesal said:
i have sold my pc recently. i am too thinking of getting a ps3. what bugs me is the game price. how soon is the ps4 going to hit the market approximately ? is this a good buy for 2 yrs? i am planning on getting from croma so i get 3 yrs warranty itself. will try to get few games too for free. croma warranty is good enough to get replacement after one year of sony warranty being over right ? i dont want to spend 80k on a i7 rig right now at all. not in the mood. i only play nfs and gta4 kinda games no COD and GOW and others like those. what to choose wait and get a pc later or get ps3 now

forget about ps4-too early. ps3 slim is going to release - or release @ 19k in India. games are pricest in this platform-which can be lowered by buying used games.

satyanjoy said:
forget about ps4-too early. ps3 slim is going to release - or release @ 19k in India. games are pricest in this platform-which can be lowered by buying used games.

ill make my ? simple. does the ps3 have a 3 years safe life before ps4 comes out ?

Back