Contact lenses online deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, Acuvue Clean is more comfortable than B&L Softlens 59. I've used Acuvue Clear for over 10 years now. Since you've only been using it 3 months, it might take you a little longer to get used to it fully.

Yes, Acuvue Clear. Is it inferior to B&L Soflens 59? And does a change of 0.2mm in base curve make so much difference in comfort? Or is it the material/quality?

Not inferior as such but they are the most basic disposable lenses in their line-up. as for the BC, i personally love the larger size, not sure if this should cause any discomfort. As for the discomfort, if would be advisable to visit an ophthalmologist once..

Just to follow up on my previous post, I went to purchase a bottle of contact lens solution from Lawrence and Mayo in Bangalore and they gave me a trial pack of J&J's daily disposable contact lenses - Acuvue Moist. What a world of difference! I've never worn contact lenses this comfortable ever. I can hardly feel that I'm wearing lenses. Might consider swtiching to these in the near future.

^ I don't wear contact lenses or even glasses for that matter, but my brother has uses them so just commenting.

The reason those daily disposable ones are so comfortable are because they are disposable and hence much more watery/thinner compared to normal ones. They're pretty good to wear occasionally, but I believe if you wear contacts everyday, it would turn out to be too expensive in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back