Contact lenses online deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Contact lenses online from Lensstreet

lol, i think i scared ya man. i don't think you have anything to worry about, you seem to be one of those few people perfectly suited for EW lenses, but just to be sure...

its not like i haven't had issues in past.. so better be safe.. And thanks for your advice buddy, its definitely a good idea to have eyes checked... (just that i found these lenses exceptionally good!)

Has anyone used color contacts? I want to try it for a change :p and have couple of queries regarding it..
1. Which color suits Indian skin tone (wheatish)? I was thinking hazel or green or grey.
2. Checked lensstreet, lenskart and healthkart. But there was only 1 B&L Natural color lens available :( Other options were of different (less popular) brands. So is there any other site which offers more variety or these are the only options available in India?

I have seen wheatish complexions pull off green lenses with no problems, and a fair complexion with naturally grey eyes, again, looked good. But i think there would be other factors too like face shape, size etc. not just skin tone.

Wherever i've seen online, color lenses seem to be in very limited options. Maybe others can help with more sources/options...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw, there are a couple new options in budget torics, and that too silicon hydrogels.

Air Optix for Astigmatism (Monthly Disposable) | HealthKart.com

Air Optix Toric Contact Lenses at LensStreet.com | Contact Lenses Delivered to your Doorstep at Low Prices

Not sure if this one is a silicon hydrogel, but it seems to be a new product on the sites.

Bioclear Toric Lens (Monthly) (6 lenses) | HealthKart.com

Bioclear Toric Lens (Monthly) (1 lens) | HealthKart.com

Based on my reading here thus far, it seems B&L Purevision 2 (is it the one that is being marketed as HD or is there another variant?) is at the top. What else could you guys recommend?

Hope you can list it out in this format

Lens Name: B&L PureVision 2

Minimum Order Qty.: 6 lenses x 2

Continuous wear time without taking them off:

Solution to use:

Best Place to buy:

^ yes, this is correct. Purevision 2 = HD

Minimum quantity = 1 box of 6 lenses if both eyes have same number!

Continuous wear: 1 months, as long as you can provide a dust free environment for your eyes. I recommend removing them once a week for overnight soaking.

Solution: Nothing in particular, have used b&l and complete with no issues

Best place to buy: i had got a great offer from healthkart few months back.. haven't checked offers lately

anyone has experienced HD lenses by B&L? Are they comfortable? M using softlens 59 by B&L, wanna shift over to smthin better

---

- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

check a few pages back for eXcesscaLIBER's posts on his experience with HDs.

@cravikum

Lenskart - XTRA15 - 15% off (no idea about limit)

Healthkart - HK100CD - 10% off (up to 250 or 500...not sure)

Also Healthkart has Facebook linked offer just for 24-25 Dec which gives 250 off on 1000

It will give you a unique coupon code. it can only be used once. You will get Rs. 125 off on current order + Rs. 125 cash back coupon.

What options are available in toric lenses for continuous monthly wear? I think one is B&L Pure Vision Toric, what else?

eXcesscaLIBER said:
^ yes, this is correct. Purevision 2 = HD

Minimum quantity = 1 box of 6 lenses if both eyes have same number!

Continuous wear: 1 months, as long as you can provide a dust free environment for your eyes. I recommend removing them once a week for overnight soaking.

Solution: Nothing in particular, have used b&l and complete with no issues

Best place to buy: i had got a great offer from healthkart few months back.. haven't checked offers lately

1 month continuous wear without taking them off?! Am i reading this right?

eXcesscaLIBER said:
loving the innovations and progress made in science and technology..!

so u have been wearing it in mumbai dust n pollution how many days have you been wearing it continiously?

Ok this is nuts. In India, with the dust and pollution, one is not supposed to wear lenses continuously through the days.

You are going to scratch your cornea.

If anyone is doing it stop. Else you will ruin your eyes in some way a lot sooner than you think.

I have wore them as long as 3 weeks previously. If you can travel in an AC car and work at an AC office, I think you should be good.. but if you have to take a public transport or commute on bike you may have to remove it every few couple of days... For me it varied between 1-3 weeks as yet.

^ I too have the same routine but I was advised against this by 3 different opticians and doctors

I have a query -

I started using contact lenses about 3 months ago. First I bought B&L Soflens 59 + Renu. But my eyes felt irritated by Renu so switched to Complete. Also bought Freshlook colorblends coz I wanted to try different color
<

While reading this thread, I thought I should also try Acuvue so that if I feel comfortable with it, I can order that next time coz it's cheaper. So ordered that too.

B&L lens is 14.2/8.6.

Freshlook is 14.5/8.6 and

Acuvue is 14.0/8.8.

Now, when I tried Acuvue few days ago, I did not feel comfortable with it. I think it might be due to the 0.2 difference in base curve but those members who mentioned Acuvue in this thread, also ordered it online so I assume the lens they bought are exactly the same. So why am I the only one who is feeling uncomfortable wearing it?
<

The worst part is, I had a good coupon of Lenskart so ordered 2 boxes of Acuvue
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back