Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Even with all the under reportings, daily case count is close to 3lakhs!! The situation has really gone outside of all control.
I just don't understand how and why they are pushing so hard on vaccination with this insane transmission rate.

I just don't understand how and why they are pushing so hard on vaccination with this insane transmission rate.

This is what even I can't understand. I went to the local dispensary and saw people waiting in lines like they used to for railway tickets. No social distancing whatsoever. So even if they get vaccinated, they will pick up CoVID from someone over there and later put the blame on the vaccine.
This is in a village. In cities conditions will be much worse. Someone told me that in a hospital in Kolkata, vaccination lines span 3 floors now in some of the hospitals. I am gonna sit tight for now and get vaccinated at a private clinic later.

I am in Kolkata. The condition in private clinics isn't any different. My dad got his first dose last month and now the same private hospital has run out of vaccines. I managed to get my mother vaccinated in Apollo clinic but it was crowded and hell of an experience. Your best bet would probably be to buy it from the open market next month and give yourself a shot.

@red dragon What is your opinion on covishield second dose timing ?

I have received conflicting advise on whether 4 weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks between doses is best. Need to take a call for my parents -

@red dragon What is your opinion on covishield second dose timing ?

I have received conflicting advise on whether 4 weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks between doses is best. Need to take a call for my parents -
I would also like to know. Parents got their first shot yesterday, and doctors told them to get 2nd dose after 8 weeks. But I have also found conflicting info elsewhere

@y2s, no idea mate, some say 4, some say 8, some say 2nd dose is not required if someone had covid earlier or after first dose. In UK, it was 2-3 weeks.
Personally, I honestly don't know, didn't even understand how it works.
I believe we do have few doctor forum members practicing in India and one of them is nodal officer for vaccination. They can surely help you guys with the latest protocols.

Last edited:
My Dad was also trying to delay second dose as late as possible, but when they started to cancel his appointments 3 times, he just took the next assigned date and took his shot, basically 5 weeks. Earlier he was planning for 1st May, 6 weeks.

kohi time machine wala he kya yaha. dimaag ki dahi ho raki he ye covid ke chakar me.
https://i.imgflip.com/46fsgl.jpg
sorry i cant resist to paste this :D
Suddenly real good offers are pouring in from large private hospitals in India!! How is Fortis hospital?
those are not hospitals, its just a f*kin corporate houses where everyone will he assigned a quota and they have to achieve that.

can you sell your soul and (probably) want to earn lots of money. then definitely yes. consider.

Last edited:
@y2s, no idea mate, some say 4, some say 8, some say 2nd dose is not required if someone had covid earlier or after first dose. In UK, it was 2-3 weeks.
Personally, I honestly don't know, didn't even understand how it works.
I believe we do have few doctor forum members practicing in India and one of them is nodal officer for vaccination. They can surely help you guys with the latest protocols.
And now this lost govt. decl. vaccine is safe for anyone 18yr+. And soon for babies as well.
They haven't done proper trials nor observed any impacts thereafter and just for relaxing the panicked bhakt public, decl. vaccination for all ages!

They only know the lingo of lockdown but they have ZERO plans to actually control things logically.
Not to forget they haven't yet banned international flights which they will only ban once they suspect at least 1000 inter-flyers infected with various variants of covids.
Thus our govt. is simply awaiting global variants to enter India and wait for 10lac to die more and then cry foul and blame one another then ban flights.

MH CM "ood dove" has banned intra district travel just a day ago, was he sleeping or enjoying the fun earlier? This decision was to be made asap when lockdown was imposed.

I personally feel, covid should first strike all politicians, and let them all die suffering like how people are dying incl. modi who is very busy improving relations with other nations by donating free vaccines! God only know how many countries he has traveled since he has been into power. Now he might even start traveling to other planets for doing his chutiya prachars with aliens!

Last edited:
Who cancelled the appointments? The Aarogya Setu app/ Cowin website where you had registerd?
do you think those showoff channel really matters? setu is surveillance app nothing more nothing less.
the one who had money , things are easy for them. middle class/ poor people just left to die.

the disconnect some has from the actual reality amazes me.
this might help those souls
and this https://covidspill.com/ - real peoples real experience.

in last 2 week, i have seen atlest 6 death in my known circle.. all died hopeless and undignified death.. .. they never deserved not it was their age. majority have kids of 5-12yrs age group.

Yesterday got a friend/colleague diagnosed +ve. he is sick since Saturday and there is considerable queue for PCR testing.... reports only came yesterday
we failed to secure a bed for him in <some MH city> in past 36 hours, . finally we booked an ambulance today evening and now he is travelling to his hometown 800km away via road. his chances to survive looks bleak .

Its sad to see people hopelessly die in front of eyes and we cant do shit about it!!
And now this lost govt. decl. vaccine is safe for anyone 18yr+. And soon for babies as well.
Just another opportunity to make money

A vial of Covishield has 10 doses but like any other multidose vial of vaccine it actually has 12 doses plus some more ( with 3 vials 38 people can be vaccinated instead of 30)
However nobody apparently bothered to inform this simple thing to vaccinators....yes, during this kind of emergency mass vaccination some dose will be wasted, but this kind of wastage in unthinkable and it's still happening everyday.
A friend of mine is a nodal officer posted in kolkata, he actually observed this few days back and called me to check if we throw away the leftovers ( of other non covid vaccines) I was really shocked to know NOBODY told them about it earlier.
They were specifically instructed to discard the vial after 10 shots!!

Hi, at the Cowin website my phone number is registered by somebody else, I'm Male and in between 35 to 40 Year Age Group, but here the registered person is Female - Year of Birth 1991,
Maybe an Essential frontline worker.
In this case what to do?

Below attached screenshot

SFGFStN.png

Hi, at the Cowin website my phone number is registered by somebody else, I'm Male and in between 35 to 40 Year Age Group, but here the registered person is Female - Year of Birth 1991,
In this case what to do?

SFGFStN.png
You contact this Rumali roti via linkedin, fb, insta etc.

do you think those showoff channel really matters? setu is surveillance app nothing more nothing less.
the one who had money , things are easy for them. middle class/ poor people just left to die.

the disconnect some has from the actual reality amazes me.
this might help those souls
and this https://covidspill.com/ - real peoples real experience.

in last 2 week, i have seen atlest 6 death in my known circle.. all died hopeless and undignified death.. .. they never deserved not it was their age. majority have kids of 5-12yrs age group.

Yesterday got a friend/colleague diagnosed +ve. he is sick since Saturday and there is considerable queue for PCR testing.... reports only came yesterday
we failed to secure a bed for him in <some MH city> in past 36 hours, . finally we booked an ambulance today evening and now he is travelling to his hometown 800km away via road. his chances to survive looks bleak .

Its sad to see people hopelessly die in front of eyes and we cant do shit about it!!

Just another opportunity to make money

Hey, jackass. I'm trying to get my parents registered for the second shot. I've registered my dad via the app, and my mom via the website. So I'd appreciate if you'd let people who are in the same situation answer the query instead of going on your deluded rant and spreading misinformation.

@raksrules , I too got +ve on 11th April.

Took Pfizer dose 1 on 2nd April. From 4th Apr, got mild fever, etc. I took 500mg paracetamol twice a day and slogged it off for days. Was tested on 6th Apr which came -ve. Slight stomach issues, fever, body pain, muscle weakness, etc. which I consciously ignored, went to office, walked ~3Kms everyday back home, etc. so that am not a complaining guy for small ailments which are naturally expected after vaccination. But on 11th April tested +ve. Severe tiredness, fell dizzy in the morning, went to govt. quarantine. No medicine other than 500mg paracetamol every 4-6hrs. Later did 4 tests, the last two are -ve as on today and am out of quarantine facilities.

Am tired, suspicious about my body condition now, want to do entire body testing once this rush is over. Looking forward to see Dr. for next dose of Pfizer vaccine on 23rd April. Office told this is not a big deal, join for work from tomorrow, I requested WFM till next Sunday 'for sake of decency towards other staff' which was approved, yeah, we got a moron for HR. People in office tested +ve because of another moron who didn't report that he is infected and silently took WFM permission of 10days, RTPCR tested on 11th day after himself got infected - that is how I got infected. Lot of efforts I took to protect myself from Feb2020 all went in vain because of another senseless colleague and equally senseless office policies.

@babhishek

Annual Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots Likely Needed, Pfizer CEO Says https://www.wsj.com/articles/annual...ots-likely-needed-pfizer-ceo-says-11618520527

Seeing scrambling for Oxygen, this news was very interesting:

Kerala produces twice the quantity of medical oxygen it consumes
As per the PESO figures, daily production of oxygen in the state stood at 199 metric tonnes, while the oxygen reserve was 586 metric tonnes.
Apart from the oxygen stocked at the three production centres in the state, hospitals maintain their own reserves which add up to 420 metric tonnes. There are 32 hospitals in the state which have got bulk oxygen storage facility and the capacity ranges from 2 to 40 metric tonnes.

^ The state reportedly followed expert opinion on second wave, started an Oxygen factory in 2020! and that seems to have helped. Even provided Oxygen to Goa state as per their health dept. request. This proves, Indian govt. too had such options, but was busy somewhere else. Very sad to see the extreme predicament now.

An interesting link for research on treatments options and research papers, etc.: https://c19early.com/

Last edited:
In this case what to do?

SFGFStN.png

Buy a new sim card and register on that , the first person seems to have the already got first dose .Use any of your other numbers which is clean .You can register 4 people on one number . If you are facing appointment issues than at least in mumbai there are jumbo covid centers .There an un registered person can take their shots within half an hour ,provided you have Aadhar card and a mobile phone.

And there is a good chance that it could be a genuine mistake while feeding in the cellphone number.

Check if you got a sms that you have rumeli has got first dose and vaccine name covishield/covaxin .

Back