Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

How did you stop? I gave up... please don't start again...great job man!!
When the first lockdown was imposed on Mar 24 I bought 2 packets uncertain when I would be able to go out again. Finished them in 10 days or so, but next time when I went out they were charging more than MRP and whatever happens I am not gonna trade my principles so rejected to take it. That's how I stopped. For about 2 months I didn't smoke. But then again when prices restored to normal I started back slowly.

Relapsing after 5 years!! That's heartbreaking. Shows what covid is doing to us even without actively infecting.
70 percent of my addict patients and friends have relapsed to something ( mostly alcohol)

Last edited:
hDCR0Lr.jpg

8FQ4KiJ.jpg

WdoOv2y.jpg

I quit in sep 2016 but started in March 2021 god knows why!
Why after 5 Years ?.
I too quit smoking and it's 6+ years now and I don't feel the craving for nicotine as of now.
Also quit alcohol and it's 8+ years now without a drop. Though these alcohol based sanitizers excite me to enjoy some Vodka again.

This will continue to happen for some more time till the impact of govt decision is seen on ground. This is a war with no bullets being fired and yet civilians end up as casualty.

This will continue to happen for some more time till the impact of govt decision is seen on ground. This is a war with no bullets being fired and yet civilians end up as casualty.
And the policy makers and implementer need to realize the fact that this is war, like any other war, can be won only with one thing, Logistics!

^ Yeah, every where Death figures are being fudged to prevent fuure accountability and give clean chit to administration. This crisis is infact a breakdown of the social contract a Republic has with it's Democratic government.

First the FT article shared by @alekhkhanna, and now this. I think that this pandemic will drag on for far longer we anticipate, and the major casualties in this will be those without resources and power, for no fault of their own :(

Is bleeding from gums a symptom? A relative is suspected and her sample collection is scheduled for today. Fever, chills and body ache for two days on Monday and Tuesday. No fever now. Right now loose motion and mild cough. Bleeding from gums started today when brushing and eating. Loose motion since yesterday. She is 31 and is on Ceeplus (Vitamin C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 2000 IU + Zinc Oxide 50 mg) one tab a day.

Is bleeding from gums a symptom? A relative is suspected and her sample collection is scheduled for today. Fever, chills and body ache for two days on Monday and Tuesday. No fever now. Right now loose motion and mild cough. Bleeding from gums started today when brushing and eating. Loose motion since yesterday. She is 31 and is on Ceeplus (Vitamin C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 2000 IU + Zinc Oxide 50 mg) one tab a day.
Chills + body ache + bleeding could be dengue or chikungunya. Try to get tested for those too. Platelet levels might have decreased.

Chills + body ache + bleeding could be dengue or chikungunya. Try to get tested for those too. Platelet levels might have decreased.
Yup taking her to a doc today after her sample collection. These online consultation apps are so unreliable. She no longer has fever and chills though. She last had them on Tuesday.

@roygarg excessive Vit. C usage can thin blood. Vit. D also thins blood, dosage used is lower but when working together with Vit. C can be a concern. Vit. C. also gives stomach issues from some people. Hope people are not consistently taking tablets and are taking adequate intervals, aka proper cycling.

The symptoms are pointing towards Covid19, but getting tested asap will be the right thing to do.

@roygarg excessive Vit. C usage can thin blood. Vit. D also thins blood, dosage used is lower but when working together with Vit. C can be a concern. Vit. C. also gives stomach issues from some people. Hope people are not consistently taking tablets and are taking adequate intervals, aka cycling.

The symptoms are pointing towards Covid19, but getting tested asap will be the right thing to do.
Yup, her sample collection is done. Report in 72 hours. She has not taken the tab today and has switched to limcee 500mg.

Back