Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Unfortunate and sad to see our country which is extremely resourceful and diverse going down the drains almost solely because of pathetic leadership (irrelevant of political lines).

Afraid we are toiling hard to prove Churchill's prophecy on free India right.

Finally got an entire school building to convert to a safe house ( just opposite to Sishu Mangal Hospital)
It was so dirty!! Due to lack of volunteers, it couldn't be cleaned..from 4 in the morning 3 of us and 5-6 monks from Ramkrishna mission, cleaned up few rooms, removed benches and shit and set up 50 cots. Really tired and hungry after all the activities with brooms and mops. God bless these RKM sadhus...they were great..
There are corporation people who were supposed to clean the school up, but their ego was probably hurting to pick up a broom. Strange people...Don't need anyone, we will eventually clean up the entire building and make space for 100 more beds.
The guys are so hungry, they are having rice and fish curry with hands ( often both the hands)
And it's protection level was only 3% after first dose in chile.
3%!!?? That's actually within 4% margin of error!! It may not be effective at all!!
Just came across a weird news, some doctor from Kolkata, with same name and surname of mine is using my credentials to consult online ( through some websites)
He couldn't remember the websites. What can I do? Anybody know the common websites for online consultations? Must stop this nonsense.

Last edited:
Finally got an entire school building to convert to a safe house ( just opposite to Sishu Mangal Hospital)
It was so dirty!! Due to lack of volunteers, it couldn't be cleaned..from 4 in the morning 3 of us and 5-6 monks from Ramkrishna mission, cleaned up few rooms, removed benches and shit and set up 50 cots. Really tired and hungry after all the activities with brooms and mops. God bless these RKM sadhus...they were great..
There are corporation people who were supposed to clean the school up, but their ego was probably hurting to pick up a broom. Strange people...Don't need anyone, we will eventually clean up the entire building and make space for 100 more beds.
The guys are so hungry, they are having rice and fish curry with hands ( often both the hands)

3%!!?? That's actually within 4% margin of error!! It may not be effective at all!!
Just came across a weird news, some doctor from Kolkata, with same name and surname of mine is using my credentials to consult online ( through some websites)
He couldn't remember the websites. What can I do? Anybody know the common websites for online consultations? Must stop this nonsense.
What's his name?

Same as mine!! ( B.Banerjee) I am not registered to any such websites any don't have any Indian phone number with me ( the only Indian number I have access to ends with 3353)

warning! disturbing visuals in these videos.

this how the affected/death number are suppressed

can you try and search in this site- https://www.practo.com/search?results_type=doctor&q=[{%22word%22%3A%22Banerjee%22%2C%22autocompleted%22%3Atrue%2C%22category%22%3A%22doctor_name%22}]&city=Kolkata

people with same name is possible, but if you somehow manage to find out his contact number.
worst case - you report this to nearest police station.

Last edited:
I didn't write my full name, it's same even with surname.
I didn't write my full name, it's same even with surname. Yes, it's Practo.

As per a report submitted by the National AEFI (Adverse Event Following Immunization) Committee to the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, "more than 23,000 adverse events were reported" through the CO-WIN platform reported from 684 of the 753 districts of the country.

"Of these, only 700 cases (@ 9.3 cases /million doses administered) were reported to be serious and severe nature" the report said.
26 cases have been reported to be potential thromboembolic (formation of a clot in a blood vessel that might also break loose and carried by the blood stream to plug another vessel) events – following the administration of Covishield vaccine – with a reporting rate of 0.61 cases/ million doses," said the committee.The committee also said no potential thromboembolic events were reported following administration of Covaxin vaccine."

Link

Can someone confirm if this is true??
IMG_20210517_172919.jpg

Where from did you get Modi's vaccination certificate?
OMG!! Went through carefully... Modi's mug on every vaccination certificate!!?? Is it even legal!!??
How could he do that?? Can I share the photo in a close group of doctors?

Back with another nasty hack guys.

Download the zip from here.
1621256850248.png

Unzip the archive and run native.bat(Tested on Windows 10 x64)

1621256868391.png

For first run you have to enter parameters like State, Area, Vaccine preference, Free/Paid, date range to book etc. which will then be saved to a json file as shown below for further repeated runs.

1621256885874.png

You have to rerun the batch file every 15-20 mins with a fresh OTP. I modified the python script for subsequent runs and hardcoded the user prompts and my phone number to minimize manual intervention to just OTP entry for polling.

The optional modifications for .src/covid-vaccine-slot-booking.py are as follows (for subsequent runs only)-

1621256937417.png

1621256972471.png

1621256954172.png

I have been trying manually for the past week but never succeeded in booking a slot. It lit a fire under me after two of my juniors from college died.

Every time I saw a free slot and tried booking it got gobbled up which led to me believe that bots are in play.

Finally I gave up and went with "If You Can't Beat Them...Join Them" and a simple Google search threw this up.

As you can see below this method worked for me.

1621257154265.png

You will need to enter the captcha manually when a free slot is captured. It has a nasty beep alert which you cannot miss.

.....Update .
It got cancelled without any reason.

1621257268201.png

Last edited:
Proud of you man!! With all these magical powers, can you destroy this stupid app without damaging the database so they make an easier app without CAPTCHA and shit.

Where from did you get Modi's vaccination certificate?
OMG!! Went through carefully... Modi's mug on every vaccination certificate!!?? Is it even legal!!??
How could he do that?? Can I share the photo in a close group of doctors?
You already have it at https://techenclave.com/threads/corona-is-in-full-swing-and-its-not-joke.194987/post-2271759. If you need the ones I downloaded then I can provide it via DM after masking certain Personally Identifiable Information.

The captcha was added to avoid booking using bots. Initially all the slots were filled with random details. But still the website is mysterious as the slots get booked in less than a second.

Back