Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Covaxin is what is saving your and your next generations ass

Had it not been covaxin,you all would have been screwed down with mrna vaccines

What you are getting free of charge with covaxin.
You would have been forced to pay 20 $ minimum for mrna stuff .

Covaxin is alone successful vaccine which is reliable and trustworthy .
Time it has taken to get this working is phenomenal and deserves nothing short of great achievement for NIV ICMR And BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Covaxin is what is saving your and your next generations ass

Had it not been covaxin,you all would have been screwed down with mrna vaccines

Covaxin is alone successful vaccine which is reliable and trustworthy .

1622227065099.png

Saying that a vaccine thats contributing 10% to the total number is saving us is like the Americans and British saying they defeated the Nazis on their own by riding on to Normandy on a surfboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
First wave was totally administered from center so we had pretty smooth journey. Second wave state had more administrative say and we all know result.
I don't want to politicize but wanted to share my own perspective.

If Center (Captain) blames or insists other players (states) to individually take loss (read loss of lives) for the second wave and still wants to take credit at the end then I would laugh at such a captain for not being supportive to the individual players - You can't say captain saved the day - its a team effort, exactly in the same manner - if one state falters then others can pitch in that's how the overall system functions. Otherwise the effects are seen as everyone likes to pass on the blame and it will be the ultimate loss of Indian Citizens.
Only one example I will share oxygen.
I fully agree with the fact or ground scenario - where we dealt with black marketing guys/scalpers - who are asking close to 1L for Actmera - which if one know will be availed through local NGOs/District Magistrate/Collector's Office (this can be confirmed by calling Cipla/Roche helpline). But I would like to point out one major thing, we have price regulation for life saving drug - why the same thing can't enforced for all of the treatment option while treating patients @ Covid.

In one situation, Covid positive patient is administered vaccine (not sure if MoHFW guidelines is for printing purpose only or to be adhered to).

One thing is for sure, its a collective failure and nobody can pass the blame on others; none of the governing ppl planned or thought of impact second wave will have and that is where thing started to go haywire, same can be said for vaccination and same for hospital beds.

Last edited:

1622227707263.png

1622227820695.png

I guess time magazine is also spoonfeeding us crap. Whatsapp University is where its at. I guess this is what Modi meant when he said hardwork over Harvard...

Western media wants india to buy mRNA vaccines as they have surplus supply and this is nothing but toolkit at work. Brainwashing of masses.
You continue to rot in your special place.
This is nothing but narrative building.
You continue to do the same.

Perhaps you can give us articles where such is mentioned. Or some sort of study where this is mentioned ???

You talk a lot but offer no references to your claims. And no, University of WhatsApp forwards are not counted as proof.

Western media wants india to buy mRNA vaccines as they have surplus supply and this is nothing but toolkit at work. Brainwashing of masses.

Exactly!

Today I also learned that NASA is responsible for the moon mission. Mainstream media won't tell you. Time for the sheeple to wake up!

Perhaps you can give us articles where such is mentioned. Or some sort of study where this is mentioned ???

You talk a lot but offer no references to your claims. And no, University of WhatsApp forwards are not counted as proof.
Don't expect that from him. We have been around long enough to know this guy's MO.

As for excess mRNA vaccines Moderna told us to piss off as their production capacity was already overbooked. Wide scale Pfizer implementation is not really feasible in India with its storage and transport requirements.

Pfizer was ready to sell us at production cost though and Moderna is not enforcing their patents.

Sources-

@quaratineinthesejeans / red dragon look at this.:banghead: Back to his usual self. Hope you are feeling okay now and in better spirits with your Sennheiser cans,

Last edited:
Underrporting is the major one along with the reluctance of people to go for RT-PCR if they are battling COVID at home.

Only those who need hopsitlization are going for tests. This might be anecdotal but most of my colleagues/family who had COVID stayed in isolation and didn't go for tests.

Only method for measuring deaths as of now is comparing the number of deaths on a year-on-year basis. Its inaccurate but its the least worst among the options we have.

But still as a state population both delhi and bengal should(to my understanding) have a similar proportion of people both smart and dumb..
Maybe delhi being a much densely packed area could have added to spread of corona and thus more cases . This should be studied more for future prevention..

I am sorry but blame Modi and Co. as much as you want (I consider him so low that I don't know what adjective to use; a criminal nonetheless among many things) but the surge in cases is for the dimwits who refuse to wear a surgical mask or maintain proper sanitisation. And above all still don't care for physical distancing. Even in these times I have seen people just wandering in public transport, absolutely nowhere to go but just loitering. Modi or Rahul or someone else, problems in our DNA/ blood and that's never going to change. The reduction in cases now happening is because of the strict lockdown, especially as public transportation is closed and that should remain so for at least couple more months. Take the medium of travel from these chimps.

I am sorry but blame Modi and Co. as much as you want (I consider him so low that I don't know what adjective to use; a criminal nonetheless among many things) but the surge in cases is for the dimwits who refuse to wear a surgical mask or maintain proper sanitisation. And above all still don't care for physical distancing. Even in these times I have seen people just wandering in public transport, absolutely nowhere to go but just loitering. Modi or Rahul or someone else, problems in our DNA/ blood and that's never going to change. The reduction in cases now happening is because of the strict lockdown, especially as public transportation is closed and that should remain so for at least couple more months. Take the medium of travel from these chimps.
Granted but surely, the lack in urgency for procuring and administering vaccines also comes into play here?

Granted but surely, the lack in urgency for procuring and administering vaccines also comes into play here?
Actually I have no clue what's going on with vaccines, haven't read enough about it to make my conclusion. I haven't had my mum vaccinated yet, I just somehow don't trust this covaxin that's all and she is a senior citizen as well. What I do not understand I shouldn't comment upon.

As @TheCoolerPlayer said the collective intelligence of a population is only as smart as its dumbest person and the average IQ of Indian population is 81.

I can't find the source quickly but US Army which is ridiculed by their other branches for stupidity have a minimum IQ requirement of 83.

Even US is coping with their own rabid bhakts fed on a diet of QAnon who refuse to wear masks. Thats why the prioritization is on vaccination everywhere.

The positivity rate of most states has already been high , trust me the war is almost over now , more than 50% of our population has already been exposed to Covid and thus have antibodies already . Even though the data in less but natural antibodies post Covid protect an individual for 2-6 months( cumulative of mutiple research) the fact that Covid had a very high secondary attack rate actually helped it to spread rapidly and thus people who could survive this attack developed natural antibodies to halt the further spread . The real problem is the extremely rapid rate of mutution of this virus . If a mutation occurs which has a higher mortality rate or can alter the identification region which vaccine target we will be in a much bigger problem..
Muataion is the only reason we haven't been able to make vaccines for HIV/aids(also a viral disease) and many other viral diseases .
However if the viruses mortality rate exceeds it's incidence proportion , that mutation will die automatically cuz it will kill more than it can spread as viruses being obligatory parasite .
We must vaccinate and eradicate this ASAP or the future maybe bleak cuz already mutation exist that can evade rt-pcr which is our gold standard confirmatory test for diagnosing

Actually I have no clue what's going on with vaccines, haven't read enough about it to make my conclusion. I haven't had my mum vaccinated yet, I just somehow don't trust this covaxin that's all and she is a senior citizen as well. What I do not understand I shouldn't comment upon.
Get you mom vaccinated ASAP if she does not have major medical complications. My dad was quick off the bat and got his Covishield first dose on 2nd week of March as all his college friends/bank colleagues were getting the same.

Its a bit anecdotal but out of around 30-40 people in my dad's 60 YO+ group one had fever after 1st dose of Covishield for a couple of days.

On my family's side my father's younger brother(61 YO) was hesitant about vaccines and he succumbed to COVID on 17th May. I had to bloody lock our apartment door to prevent my parents from going to the funeral. My dad is the last one left as my older uncle succumbed to COVID in the first wave.

On my mom's side her 2 cousins had COVID. The first one was asymptomatic for sure and was hit hard with COVID after the first dose but managed to survive.

The other one got overconfident after his 1st dose and managed to contract COVID after mingling with people. He also survived.

One of my colleague's entire family was infected but his dad had COVAXIN 1st dose and survived. Another girl I worked with lost her mother(56 YO) as she wasn't vaccinated but her father survived. He was vaccinated with his 1st dose.

The vaccine doesn't prevent suffering but it will at least give you a fighting chance.

One of my colleagues managed to get his mom's 2nd dose here and there wasn't too much of a queue.

I will tell you one thing though. If you are asymptomatic it will hit you hard. One of our colleagues(18-44) had high fever for 4-5 days after getting his first shot.

To all the people who are planning to get vaccinated , plz check the condition of your local hospitals and health institutions before getting a shot , a lot of people have develope adverse effects following immunization (AEFI) . Plz make sure about bed/oxygen availablity . If found inadequate plz----- ask other family members if the condition is better at their place so that you have an alternative in case. Also keep in contact with your doctor post vaccine and remember to
Vaccinate yourself

plz check the condition of your local hospitals and health institutions before getting a shot
+1 to that. Before this shortage I called up 11-12 centers by checking the number of site-wise daily vaccinations on the CoWin dashboard and managed to find one which had a doctor's appointment over phone MO. You call up the center, book a time slot and get the vaccine without standing in a queue or anything.

Now its Russian roulette on CoWin app.

My mom(59 YO) got her 1st dose on 9th May and now due to the 12-16 week gap her next dose will be in July. Who knows how I will manage to book a slot for her then as this private diagnostic center where both my parents got their shots is not vaccinating anyone any more due to stock issue.

Back