Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Indian version Covid19 psychopath horror.

"There was an acute shortage of oxygen. Modinagar had run out of it. We were asking people to discharge (take away) their patients but no one was ready. So I decided to conduct an experiment… a mock drill of sorts. We snapped the oxygen supply for five minutes on April 26, at 7am. Twenty-two patients started gasping for breath and their bodies began turning blue. So we came to know that they will not survive in case there is no oxygen. Then, family members of the remaining 74 patients in the ICU wards were told to bring their own oxygen cylinders," Arinjay Jain, owner of Paras Hospital on NH 2, is heard saying in the video clip

Indian version Covid19 psychopath horror.

"There was an acute shortage of oxygen. Modinagar had run out of it. We were asking people to discharge (take away) their patients but no one was ready. So I decided to conduct an experiment… a mock drill of sorts. We snapped the oxygen supply for five minutes on April 26, at 7am. Twenty-two patients started gasping for breath and their bodies began turning blue. So we came to know that they will not survive in case there is no oxygen. Then, family members of the remaining 74 patients in the ICU wards were told to bring their own oxygen cylinders," Arinjay Jain, owner of Paras Hospital on NH 2, is heard saying in the video clip
WTF... These people should be hung by their genitals.

It's far, far from over. Again, don't loosen your guard against the virus.
While my hearing damage last year was primarily due to noise exposure, it really didn't make sense how so much damage so soon with such moderate SPL and short exposure time.

But theoretically, covid may have had a hand in it because i had acute rhinitis for the preceding 3 weeks before the hearing damage. God alone knows if it was covid, but my ears are f*cked, and permanently it seems. 12-13 July 2020. Life changed.

I have been prescribed this dietary supplement by a pulmonologist, I don't know if this is required now It has been 2 months since I had covid. I still have lung issues and coughing. I do not like to take unnecessary medicines even if it's a dietary supplement. I did not mention any weakness or requirement for a supplement.
@quaratineinthesejeans ( can't tag you) hope you are feeling better now, is this supplement safe, it's made by a unknown brand.

Attachments

• 20210608_211845.jpg
    20210608_211845.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
But the delta variant came in 2021. The above post-covid diseases mentioned above were primarily due to delta variant and not due to 1st variant.
Nope i have read a few research papers about tinnitus in SEVERE covid cases, post recovery. These papers are quite old, maybe early '21 or even sometime '20.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7275185/

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201106/covid-may-cause-tinnitus

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201105183813.htm

https://www.ndtv.com/opinion/opinion-millions-of-people-have-hearing-loss-after-covid-19-2453615

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com...-reports-in-some-covid-19-vaccine-recipients/

Thing is i don't even know if my respiratory ailments were covid (didn't warrant testing) and it was certainly not severe. But theoretically it's possible i guess, since the ENT are all connected and the inner-ear is a very short distance away from the naso-pharyngeal region (where the coronavirus loves to chill) and where my (rhinitis) symptoms were present. And my ear trouble is most certainly nerve damage of some sort, which the cov2 excels at.

All assumptions, can't prove anything, and even if so can't do much about it. Damaged inner-ear hair cells don't regenerate in mammals, but some others can.

@qurantineinthesejeans ( can't tag you)
That's because you almost spelled it right (wrong). It's actually @ quaratineinthesejeans

I love these innocent typos which give us so much joy laughing at other people's mistakes lol

Attachments

• pIIS0025619620305966.pdf
    340.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
Nope i have read a few research papers about tinnitus in SEVERE covid cases, post recovery. These papers are quite old, maybe early '21 or even sometime '20.

Thing is i don't even know if my respiratory ailments were covid (didn't warrant testing) and it was certainly not severe. But theoretically it's possible i guess, since the ENT are all connected and the inner-ear is a very short distance away from the naso-pharyngeal region (where the coronavirus loves to chill) and where my (rhinitis) symptoms were present. And my ear trouble is most certainly nerve damage of some sort, which the cov2 excels at.

All assumptions, can't prove anything, and even if so can't do much about it. Damaged inner-ear hair cells don't regenerate in mammals, but some others can.

That's because you almost spelled it right (wrong). It's actually @ quaratineinthesejeans

I love these innocent typos which give us so much joy laughing at other people's mistakes lol
Even with the correct spelling I was not able to tag, can tag now.

@Arjun Ingredients in that tablet are nootropics / health supplements only. L-Carnitine especially can help your lungs and others generally in better recuperation. They are not 'medicines' though.

Learned a lot from reading this above notice sent by our Bar Association to WHO.

So WHO repeatedly tried not to recommend Ivermectin which could flatten the curve by now. This Ivermectin is otherwise called Hydroxychloroquine which Mr.Trump took from us in tonnes before the US Elections.

The below words themselves speak volumes: The results as seen in this latest study demonstrate that the Ivermectin distribution campaigns repeatedly led to "rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality."

Taken from the Bar Association Notice to WHO.

People in these organizations and governments have been paid off by big pharma, plain and simple.
If more people had taken these prophylactics, number of cases and hospitalizations wouldn't have gone up, giving governments no reason to spend tens of billions to rush and procure these vaccines.
The Canadian govt. itself has ordered 400 million doses of vaccines for a pop. of less than 40m, same with UK with 500 million doses for a population of 60m, all to be administered for free but costing 15-20$ per dose that'll ofc be paid by the taxpayers.
The irrational and high number of doses ordered by these governments along with floating circulars prohibiting use of prophylactics also paints a picture of what's in store for us, more mutated variants and booster doses coming soon this winter. They'll probably blame Euro 2020 and Tokyo Olympics as a super spreader event instead of doing the sensible thing and cancelling it altogether.
The propaganda for third dose was already set in motion a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
We shouldn't be too quick to jump to any conclusions without knowing all the facts. Who knows if there are any vested interests behind this bar association notice, which probably has no legal standing (ICJ ?).

For all you know, this could be our govts. propaganda to divert attention from their mishandling of the situation from the beginning, to now blame not prescribing ivermectin as the reason for this surge, and not a dysfunctional medical infrastructure.

This reminds me of Trump completely started abusing China when it became clear that he completely botched the way the pandemic should have been handled from the start. Till then he was downplaying it as not serious and real men don't get corona types of BS.

We shouldn't be too quick to jump to any conclusions without knowing all the facts. Who knows if there are any vested interests behind this bar association notice, which probably has no legal standing (ICJ ?).

Back