Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Young person whom I know got infected with Delta variant week after taking second dose of Pfizer vaccine.
Had to stay in hospital for 15 days with high fever and weakness.

-----------------------

Somebody exposing Pfizer manufacturing and supply agreement:

Last edited:
I am out of words..
Vaccines will not prevent COVID but it will prevent death. Thats all mate. All the efficacy nos. are based on that metric.

Subscription plans incoming.

Delta variant is immune to vaccine, though it helps in reducing the extent of infection by producing antibodies much earlier.
Myself (1 dose of covishield) & wife ( covaxin- fully vaccinated), currently infected with Covid & recovering. Minor symptoms & getting better day by day. I can only assume that vaccine helped to keep the symptoms minimal

Would suggest everyone including all vaccinated folks to follow covid guidelines

Covid19 stats as on today:

Confirmed Active Recovered
India 42971 393343 41653
Uttar Pradesh 18 798 73

USA (yesterday) 61581 5155138 2093711

Wondering how good our reporting and statistics are. UP added as sample reference because of high population and very low positivity rate.

We also need a more up-to-date chart for Covid19 Sero-positivitity, which may be too difficult to come by.

Attachments

• SeroP1.jpg
    SeroP1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 83
We also need a more up-to-date chart for Covid19
dont believe in those charts which is made by secular anti-national communist to defame our great leader Shree Yoji Jee Maharaj.
For bihar, we know those guys are little less educated, and missed 94 in the beginning, but see they managed to report 7 correct.

come-on show some appreciation and dont get brainwashed by foreign forces which trying to destroy our motherland.
गर्व से कहो हिंदू है हम ।

My country has replaced the health minister 4 times since the beginning of this Plague..Arenberger, the director of Prague’s University Hospital Vinohrady is possibly the latest one.
And Arenberger is a thief, he has already turned the once really good University Hospital into a joke by admitting students from all across Europe / India / China etc. without any entrance examination and tried to introduce a parallel teaching system for these weaker students who can't keep up to the rest ( like some 3rd rated medical schools in Czechia and China)
The medical entrance test is already much easier compared to India, so we will be producing really incompetent doctors in near future.
A mass protest is about to start. And this is the last thing this country needs, many of the young good doctors have already joined German / Austrian hospitals. They will be replaced by these idiots.
I've left the medical education after 8 months, but my wife is still teaching part time and seriously thinking of quitting.
One good thing about India, they are vaccinating pretty fast, after the intial hiccups, vaccination is happening pretty quickly. Hope India will defend the delta plus attack much better. I'm confident India will do much better.

Last edited:
My country has replaced the health minister 4 times since the beginning of this Plague..Arenberger, the director of Prague’s University Hospital Vinohrady is possibly the latest one.
And Arenberger is a thief, he has already turned the once really good University Hospital into a joke by admitting students from all across Europe / India / China etc. without any entrance examination and tried to introduce a parallel teaching system for these weaker students who can't keep up to the rest ( like some 3rd rated medical schools in Czechia and China)
The medical entrance test is already much easier compared to India, so we will be producing really incompetent doctors in near future.
A mass protest is about to start. And this is the last thing this country needs, many of the young good doctors have already joined German / Austrian hospitals. They will be replaced by these idiots.
I've left the medical education after 8 months, but my wife is still teaching part time and seriously thinking of quitting.
One good thing about India, they are vaccinating pretty fast, after the intial hiccups, vaccination is happening pretty quickly. Hope India will defend the delta plus attack much better. I'm confident India will do much better better.
I really wish that we avoid a possible third wave due to delta variant.
CDC reports of high contagiousness and more common breakthrough infections has me worried.

The pharma companies will definitely try a annual subscription model provided we keep on seeing outbreaks.

If we don't see multilple outbreaks even after vaccination then the market will dry up though.
Second wave was already a result of the "delta", there won't be a third wave unless we get delta pro max ultra premium edition.

I think we will. Keep in mind a large portion of the world's population is still unvaccinated. As long as the virus has sufficient number of hosts it will keep on mutating.I guess this will become an endemic now i.e. something we have to live with.

Back